tuscl

Married or single. Who gives the best dances ?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, March 9, 2008 3:40 AM
If you can believe her marriage status. I would have to say single. Since I know the status of my favorites, I have to believe in this theory. "If I was not married, I would be back at your hotel room fucking you".

7 comments

• Notsosly
    16 years ago
    Single! Another question: do the dancers give you better dances if they think you are single or married? The answer again: Single.
  • alexsa
    16 years ago
    Laxplayer - How would they know (before you're a regular), and why would they care?
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Why does anyone care? Its just harmless entertainment.
  • DougS
    16 years ago
    I don't think it matters at all... I believe neither marital status of the dancer nor customer makes a difference as to the quality of the dance. It MIGHT make a difference for OTCing possibilities, though. So, far, I'm not convinced of that, either.
  • motorhead
    16 years ago
    Agree - don't think it matters. Probably 99 percent of the "single" dancers have some kind of serious boyfriend anyway, so I doubt if marital status matters much. Of all the dancers I have met over that years that I had a little insight into their personal lives, I only knew one that was single/no boyfriend and she was fairly low mileage. My current ATF has lived with her boyfriend for over 9 years and won't allow certain things such as touching the kitty or kissing on the lips - she says she reserves that just for him - so in this instance, it's a matter of a long term relationship, not whether she is single or married.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    I don't think it matters, nor do I care to know what their status is. On the other hand, I have only known one who was indisputably married, and she wasn't shy about anything. I probably could have got more than DATY from her if she hadn't suddenly quit. But she was probably not the only married dancer I've ever gotten a dance from. As for single dancers, there's just too many of them to make any conclusions.
  • LoneLurker
    16 years ago
    I've never done a systematic study of this, but my gut tells me it doesn't matter, either way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion