tuscl

COI Clubs

Wednesday, August 30, 2023 11:29 PM
Hey Everyone -

While reading through the reviews for Synn and Spearmint Rhino in the city of industry - I can’t really ascertain whether these clubs offer the same level of services as Paradise COI does.

From what I can tell, the quality of the girls is considerably better (and prices are higher) but that’s all I can really take from them.

Does anyone have any insights they would be happy to share??

21 comments

• funonthaside
    a year ago
    Usually, mileage has an inverse relationship to quality of girls. I can't speak to Synn, but certainly Spearmint Rhino would be hotter girls with lower mileage. COI is the place to be in Southern Cali for mileage, but only to the extent that you stay out of the "gentlemen's clubs".
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    my COI experience pre covid was usually very GOOD. but bring enough money!
  • JamesSD
    a year ago
    I've been so Synn twice this year. Extras are readily available although not cheap, and I'll be honest the girls on the whole are not as hot as the San Diego girls I'm used to.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    I know there are deals on Thursday but bro it is packed to gills. I would go another day and just a pay a little more. But both places you gotta hit atleast once see if it’s your thing those are great strip clubs for the VIP experience not necessarily for hanging out in. Btw say no to the drink hustle.
  • RiskA
    a year ago
    The same level of services is available at all three, but pricing, girl quality and girl quantity will vary.
    Paradise is mostly cheap extras with thicker, older Latinas with mercenary attitudes. Synn, a sister club, has some younger & thinner dancers (and a little broader ethnic spectrum), but the GPS is strong and it’s crowded with sucker-simp customers who enable that. Rhino COI has IMO the best lookers and the best vibe, but again it can be expensive, you need to know what you’re doing or you’ll overpay. And unlike at P, not every girl gives extras (maybe just 75-80% LOL), so you need to confirm before you pay or you have only yourself to blame. And yeah, at Synn watch out fir the clip joint tactics.
  • NWorth
    a year ago
    Thanks Guys - what would you say is the appropriate rate at synn and SR for VIP?

I understand it’s expensive- but what amount wouldn’t be robbery ?
  • RiskA
    a year ago
    VIP is a fixed room charge that you pay with no expectation besides a lap dance. Extras are a separate matter negotiated between consenting parties. It’s not a fast food value menu.

I won’t tip more than $150-160 for FS, sometimes less, but that takes negotiation skills and these days I walk away from a LOT of first time girls who want more. Many girls know I’m a regular and offer repeat business at favorable rates. Your pricing WILL vary. I’d say any negotiated ask of $300 or more is just stupidity, but others get to spend as they deem fit.
  • SquareCastle
    a year ago
    With any COI club, you get offered higher mileage by lower quality dancers. I.E dancers with poor hygiene habits and others who can’t/don’t invest in their general upkeep (going to the gym, hair, nails etc). So tipping expectations should be moderate to say the least at COI. With perhaps the exception of SR there, which is almost always more miss than hit. Frankly, a hot woman should warrant a better tip. Trust me when I say that 10s don’t really need your money - especially your 150-200 bucks which will barely get you a hot towel on their spa days. Tip and vet accordingly and great things will happen. Cheap doesn’t work with top flight dancers/pros.
    a year ago
    you should try both SR and Synn. They are separated by only 2 blocks. If you don't fund what you want.... try the other.

Haven't been since late 2021.

Assuming inflation has hit there as well.as every where else. I'd guess FS in vip will run 300 and up. In addition to the room fee.
  • RiskA
    a year ago
    “You get what you pay for” is a sucker’s (or whale’s) rationalization for money is no object. I’ve had plenty of “queen bees” and top girls take my rate; the circumstances just must align. And sure, you miss out on some, but so what there’s always the next one.
  • SquareCastle
    a year ago
    “You get what you pay for” applies to everything from cars to food. Try driving a Honda Civic after you drive a Porsche 911 S and that saying will take new meaning. If the next Cindy Crawford is gladly taking your 200 dollar tips while falling in love with you at the same time, then you just got more game than the rest of us. More power to you.
  • chiefwiggum
    a year ago
    I was underwhelmed at both. My best experience was at Synn. The special days are not worth it, imo. They're all going to start at $300 or more, some want to haggle, others, many do not. Girls aren't that hot, to be honest. There is quantity and they're definitely hot enough, but maybe it's mostly not my cup of tea. If you don't mind lots of plastic, the options may open up some. COI had better looking girls, but mileage was less on average. Mileage overall between the two was very lacking.
  • Dustyhawkins
    a year ago
    Paradise is a straight up brothel if you want action and wanna get down in the dirty in less than 4 minutes go here they all ask to fck before you even sit down like they all ask explicitly. Paradise is all whores. Synn is way more tamed and low key
  • RiskA
    a year ago
    This is exactly how a chick explains wanting a Fendi purse, and how “nouvelle cuisine” works. A fine example of the range of human psychology.

Good luck with your plan. I’ll stick with mine. 4Play’s all yours LOL.
  • Dustyhawkins
    a year ago
    Looool funny guy RiskA hahaha. Yeah they're essentially just trying to get what they want lol or what they're gonna spend the money on
  • Dustyhawkins
    a year ago
    It's fine to pay as long as they put out and are legit, if they're robs or don't deliver them F them. I know they don't give a shit about you you establish that alot, which is fine, as long as they're providing what you paid for it's still equal and you have your fun
  • JamesSD
    a year ago
    Food is actually a great comparison because sometimes you pay a lot at a fancy restaurant and the food is trash and sometimes you go to a cheap hole in the wall for one of the best meals of your life.
  • SquareCastle
    a year ago
    @James, true - in some ways. I was speaking in more general terms. I love my whole in the whole Thai food restaurant down the block - just like I like In-N-Out burger every now and then, or a cheap steak at the Raddison. But irregardless of how great the food tastes, I know the quality of the food is still bottom tier. For example, Ruth Chris is such a preeminent choice because I know the intensive process involved in making their steaks, which justifies their high price point (prime designation, the aging process, the searing process, the type of equipment they use to sear the steak) - it’s a labor intensive process. A cheap steak might taste great every now and then, but the quality of the steak is still garbage.
  • DeclineToState
    a year ago
    Never been to Paradise or Synn so can't comment.
    As for SRCOI: My experience is 50% of girls offer extras after we go into a curtained cubicle or room. I don't ask in advance but if you do, the result would probably be more than 50% offer extras. Pre-pandemic, standard CBJ price was $100. More common to be quoted $200 now but there's price flexibility. No idea what FS costs.
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    I've been back to synn and SR once each since the Covid shit. andhas been years since I did paradise or even tropical lei. I go to TJ.
  • SneakySecret2
    a year ago
    From my experience I’d say the ratio of price to fun would be:
    Paradise = Cheap fun , less quality girls
    Synn = Fun, price varies between cheap and insanely expensive, girls’ quality varies
    SR = expensive fun, but not insanely expensive, great quality girls

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion