tuscl

All About Location

tstarky10
NY/NJ bound
Friday, August 25, 2023 7:02 PM
So I had a horrible/rainy week In Philly ; (wondering if Pittsburg was a better choice) but now thinking should I skip going small club town like Baltimore or going straight to NC/ATL area ?

7 comments

• funonthaside
    10 months ago
    Depends what your want. Philly has more hood and liberal clubs than Pittsburgh. If you want sleaze, not much more than McKees Rocks in Pittsburgh. If you want more upscale clubs, then either Pittsburgh or Philly would do, but there are far more options in Philly. Most definitely choose Atlanta over North Carolina. Baltimore has some options that aren't bad....but again...depends what type of PL you are. Top cities, IMO, are Philly and Atlanta, with Baltimore next, then Pittsburgh. I would strike NC from list.
    10 months ago
    @funontheside, I believe tstarky10 is a stripper. Know your audience lol.
  • Hank Moody
    10 months ago
    Not sure if you’re seeing the same thing everywhere but Baltimore is tending towards a buyers market. More dancers, more food and drink specials and less customers. Some of the clubs are raising prices to hold profitability but that only works for so long.
  • Muddy
    10 months ago
    I mean if your a stripper in America today I guess you got to do Atlanta at least once to say you did. Good time to knock it out if you got the mobility to. You can try Charlotte also on the way down.
  • Muddy
    10 months ago
    If your down with extras though, check out the top 40 list: REVIEW COUNT, that one. Fuck the other ones. They are not all extras clubs but there's a reason people on this site keep taking their money to those particular strip clubs. At the end of the day clean club, idk I might drop 100, 120 maybe 150 on a girl at most probably, and that's only if I really like her, most times way less than that. Extras club though, shit I'm going 200, 300, 400 maybe even 500 a clip on a girl. That's where that big money is gonna be.
  • Muddy
    10 months ago
    And idk what the dancers are saying about working in Pittsburgh but if you do work out there, a place called Beemers had like 5 guys waiting on the only 2 girls working on a friday night. No stage work because they were so booked. I was thinking to myself, damn hire more strippers this is a joke. Just a little a tid bit I'll pass off if you do make it out there and don't want to work at the downtown clubs.
  • tstarky10
    10 months ago
    Not really looking for that vibe as first priorities but I will def check that list out
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion