tuscl

Continuation of last topic (shorts)

Last post I asked about pants and materials.

One comment talked about thin shorts and about a girl who likes her job. I've never worn shorts to a stripclub.

Will here be any issues occur? Like will strippers avoid me, will I be asked to leave by security?

Will I luck out and have a girl touch my thing under my shorts?(I dont wear underwear)

Please share info guys thanks a billion take care.

9 comments

• funonthaside
    a year ago
    Depends on the club and girl. TOFTT
  • gSteph
    a year ago
    Thing?

Come on - be a man and call it what it is . . .
    a wee-wee
  • elmer
    a year ago
    Even pee pee sounds more masculine
  • jaybud999
    a year ago
    Did he just say "my thing" in a grown mans strip club forum?
  • jaybud999
    a year ago
    But to address your discussion topic.

The dress code for the club should be reviewed. If the policy is no shorts, you aren't getting in anyway. BUT, I have seen patrons in a no shorts club slip in early day because the club is dead.

I've never tried to wear shorts to the club (by choice), if a girl wants to get at your COCK (translation: "my thing") she will regardless of what you're wearing. I recall a girl at Chicas Bonitas Vegas a few years back that could have my button down shirt open faster with one hand than I could rebutton with two! The belt and pant button were a mere formality for her skills.
  • ArtCollege
    a year ago
    I like loose shorts. Worst case, she rubs her bare leg against your bare leg. Not bad. Best case (which I've experienced): she reaches in and caresses/yanks. She pushes the leg of the shorts up so that I'm standing proud (while sitting). I pull on a cover just to keep from messing up my pants. She sees the cover go and asks, will you tip well? I nod, and she sits on my lap for full service. In a club not known for extras.
  • Careless_kevin4405
    a year ago
    Legit on he bus rn with my shorts on Haha. I'm gonna go wild. Tbh tho Idgaf about this club I'm going to so if I LDK and the bitch wants to extort me I'm fucking leaving that place.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    ^ Go to the hospital. You're having a stroke.
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    That or he is TUI....texting under the influence
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion