tuscl

Chicago and surrounding 200 miles

Going to be in the Chicago area and traveling East. Seems like no mileage places closer than Detroit. If anyone can give me an overlooked place I would be grateful. Thank you!

12 comments

• FLAP3000
    a year ago
    For Chicago to be the 2nd/3rd largest city - the strip club scene is atrocious. Used to be a little better in the early 2000’s but now is a shell of its former self.

Check 390 in the far south suburbs and also Atlantis. Jimmy’s if you like big-booty black women. Polekatz maybe….but other than that kinda slim picks.
  • Bjornbigly
    a year ago
    Thank you!
  • Lanechange
    a year ago
    Well if you really wanted to stretch that 200 miles you could see about indianapolis. There might be some options for mileage, supply and demand means youre still going to pay more for less compared with Detroit.
  • Revalt90
    a year ago
    If you are looking for mileage, i can tell you that Club390 and Blackjack's will both go the extra mile.
  • chiefwiggum
    a year ago
    I'm not sold on Blackjacks because girls aren't telling me it's a sure thing at like Atlantis or 390., and quote prices are higher Jimmys has PAWGs on occasion and the black girls are usually hotter on average then other Chicago/Indy area clubs. Fantasy's in Indiana *might* have extras, but anything else in NWI you're going to need to set up OTC and that takes time.
  • Revalt90
    a year ago
    That is accurate, from what I have noticed it is 50/50 at Blackjack's, have only been to club 390 once.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    Polekaztz in Bridgeview at least has hot girls working there. Scores or Gold are decent by Chicagoland standards. Clubs within Chicago city limits are awful, I think I've been to all of them. Admiral theater can have some hot girls working there but mileage is bullshit. If you want mileage the Northwest indiana clubs from what I hear offer that, haven't been personally though.
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    Is Detroit within 200 miles?
  • Lanechange
    a year ago
    Detroit is like 282 miles
  • chiefwiggum
    a year ago
    Detroit is a 5 hr drive from Chicago, I've done it. If you like driving, have at it, I'd rather fly.

NWI has way better mileage than all of Chicago proper and I'll throw in Stone Park as well. Polekatz mileage is close, but NWI is better. Most of the time, 390 and Atlantis are better than NWI. Again, if extras hunting, IL is better than IN, both will take work, but just on chance random encounter, IL way more likely. If it does happen in IN, it's most likely going to be OTC.
  • rugrat
    a year ago
    Mostly going to agree with Flap3000, Club 390 and Atlantis have been my best options for mileage. Industrial Strip (IT) just across the border in Indiana offers some high contact lap dances but have never been offered extras. Polekatz is also pretty good for contact but not much in extras.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    Park car at ORD, or take Uber there, then fly to somewhere with a respectable club scene.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion