tuscl

Baltimore?

tstarky10
NY/NJ bound
Tuesday, July 25, 2023 6:28 PM
Any clubs in Balt worth visiting ? Thinking about bouncing around from PA Balt, NC area ?

16 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    I had a great time with one particular dancer at Norma Jean's, on The Block, but it was many years ago (10 or so). All the dancers were black (no undiscovered Marilyn Monroe look-a-likes).
  • tstarky10
    a year ago
    Nice , that was my top pick for urban clubs , but I heard you need customers to come in for you to make it
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    ^ ... and considering that Norma Jeans has unpredictable/inconsistent hours of operation, it's difficult to attract and retain customers.
  • tstarky10
    a year ago
    Okay so where do you like to go that’s more consistent & has woc?
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    It’s Baltimore. Every club has black dancers! Are you looking more upscale or dirty dirty? I’d consider any of the clubs on the Block on the dirty side.
  • tstarky10
    a year ago
    Upscale not really a urban club go’er
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    Penthouse is most upscale but their standards are very high. 200 girls work there though, so you could give it a shot. I’m not a Ritz fan, but they have pretty hot girls and it’s more of a make it rain kinda place on the weekends. Gold Club, Fantasies and the Millstream are all good clubs with black dancers but might not be what you’re looking for. Check out the reviews. Happy to answer any questions. The DC clubs can be very upscale and they have VIPs and the high prices keep out the trash (like me). In order of most upscale to least, but all pretty upscale, Cloakroom, Assets, Mpire and the House might be what you’re looking for.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    a year ago
    +1 for all of Hank Moody’s suggestions. Nightshift also has their fair share of attractive WoC.
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    Yeah, I forgot Nighshift. Also McDoogals but it’s a different kinda place.
  • tstarky10
    a year ago
    Don’t get me wrong I don’t mind urban places but just not into the partying type of club & the section/make it rain clubs .
  • tstarky10
    a year ago
    & okay penthouse & fantasies were on the top on my list anyways cool , I’m move it either stage or vip girl ,
  • tstarky10
    a year ago
    So out of those who shows more love on stage ?
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    Penthouse will get you tips on stage during the night, less during the days, and there is always a tip walk to collect dollars from people sitting at the bar. Fantasies gets less tips on stage because the stage sits inside a large rectangular bar and customers have to crumple bills and toss them at the dancers. It looks weird so doesn’t happen much, but it does happen. There’s also a tip “crawl” at Fantasies where after a stage set girls make their way walking and crawling on and around the bar to collect tips from everyone sitting at the bar. The bar at fantasies probably seats 30+ while penthouse is 12-14 at the bar and another 6-8 at the stage, but rarely every seat is full. I’d say the girls do better at penthouse at night but fine at fantasies. Also, while I’m not a fan of Ritz you should check it out. It’s a make it rain club, but only because customers are expected to approach the stage and dump bills. The stage is pretty high and the club is in a touristy area. It’s not ghetto at all.
  • tstarky10
    a year ago
    Nice thanks , those def will be my top choices +Lust , & I will def comment back to give feedback about it !
  • stripperlover777
    6 months ago
    The Penthouse Club Is My Fav, Went Plenty Of Times, Very Professional. The Dancers Are Sooooo Hot 🔥 🔥 🔥 ✔️
  • wallanon
    6 months ago
    There isn't really a club in Baltimore I'd consider a must visit anymore. For tourists the Ritz is at Fells Point and has free street parking nearby, but it's only open at night. The girls are mid-range but you'll get decent strip club experience. I tried it earlier this year and it was about $10 to get in I think on a Tuesday. On dayshift the club you'll want to try is either Penthouse Club in downtown or GGC on the outskirts. Both clubs have free parking and low or no cover during the day. Girls are better than other clubs in the area and you can get decent grind for not a lot of money. PHC has stupidly high lapdance prices ($40 a song) so if you have enough for a vip room upstairs just do that. Fantasies is ok but generic. It has some gems and the vip can be worth it. Other than PHC I spend most of my time at clubs in the county now when in town.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion