tuscl

Club in Northeast with lots of Russians?

Monday, March 3, 2008 12:50 AM
I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good quality club in the Northeast (preferably in the Philadelphia-New York corridor) with lots of Russian dancers...I heard one of the Delilah's in northern NJ fit the description but was busted for having connections to the Russian Mafia and now they aren't any.

8 comments

• wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    ummm try Smiles I think you might like it
  • joshc
    16 years ago
    I hear that Club XXXV in Sayreville NJ has a lot of Russian dancers. [view link]
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    That's got to be one of the worst strip club websites that I've ever seen. wondergrl, you are not allowed to work there...lol...
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    ha ha
  • hornytoad085
    16 years ago
    Thanks for the Sayreville recommendation, ironically I think it was a Delilah's in South Amboy (next town over practically) which is the one that got "de-Russified" (maybe they just all moved over). Wondergrl--you're referring to Smiles II in Ledgewood?
  • Lapaholic55
    16 years ago
    Why would you want to work with a lot of Russians? I hear they are awfully cut-throat and sour the atmosphere of a club. I like getting dances from girls who can at least have a minimal conversational ability that goes beyond "vanna dans"
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    I would love to hear the accents myself...from Russia with Love...lol...
  • joshc
    16 years ago
    hornytoad085 - you can also try Untouchables in Keyport. Not a lot of Russians, but there are a few.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion