Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Two loads during OTC

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42911

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

I may be moving soon to a place with no washer and dryer. I'm wondering how much I should offers strippers to let me do a couple of loads of laundry during OTC.

If you do OTC in nicespice's car, I wonder how much extra she charges to let you use her favorite rock in the river that she scrubs her clothes on.

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

You could do your whites with a load of her diapers.

Profile picture for funonthaside
funonthaside
•

Curious how you afford OTC, if you cannot afford apartment with washer/dryer.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

I have good spending priorities.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

“Curious how you afford OTC, if you cannot afford apartment with washer/dryer”

—

Find an HE washer and dancer

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@motorhead: Where would one find one of these Happy Ending washers? Asking for a friend.

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

I have a comforter that's too big for my washer. Took it to the laundromat yesterday and it cost me $13 just to wash one blanket (including the dryer time). I don't know how all those broke-ass people with 4 kids can pay that much to do their fucking laundry. I see them coming in there with like 3 big sacks of clothes.

Profile picture for Specialj
Specialj
•

2 loads during OTC sounds too expensive for me

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

I never used a laundromat in my life except while staying in a hotel after hurricane Katrina. During the brief few years I rented an apartment, I only looked at units that included the washer and dryer, not just the hookups.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

^^ in the past 40 years or so I’ve had to use the laundromat a couple of times. Once when my washer broke down on a weekend and needed to do laundry before a new was delivered the next week. And last year when I moved I went once before my new W&D Was installed.

Spending a view hours in a laundromat can really put things in perspective. You don’t know how lucky you are until you see a single mom struggle to carry in multiple loads - often with a baby in one hand and a string of kids from 4-14 with her. And you see every container imaginable. Laundry baskets, suitcases, plastic storage totes, trash bags.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i hand wash in the sink when at the cabin.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

During my early years I had the displeasure of relying upon laundromats. Where I lived during my early to late 20s, the old buildings which had been converted to cheap apartments had neither W/D hookups nor separate basement laundry rooms. Yes it did suck hauling my laundry and supplies to these places, usually for me and whichever live-in GF I had at the time. Finally, a couple of years after I graduated from college, my income rose enough that I could afford a nicer apartment with laundry facilities on-site.

Nowadays I have a large capacity washer in my home that can handle almost anything. But even still it can't deal with large comforters and heavy blankets, so once or twice a year I bring them to a laundromat in the hood. Sure I could bring them to my dry cleaner, but fuck that for the money they want. It would cost me $250 JUST for the big stuff, which I do as a matter of principle when I can go to the laundromat with two rolls of quarters and detergent from home and get it done in less than 2 hours. Best part is that most of the time is waiting time, so I plan other errands in nearby stores during the wash and dry cycles.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

That should have read: "...which I WON'T do as a matter of principle..."

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

—>“I have a comforter that's too big for my washer. Took it to the laundromat yesterday and it cost me $13 just to wash one blanket (including the dryer time). I don't know how all those broke-ass people with 4 kids can pay that much to do their fucking laundry. I see them coming in there with like 3 big sacks of clothes.”

Yeah, when it comes to laundromats, the cost of doing laundry only goes slightly higher when you use the supersized machines vs the smaller ones. It’s a better value to bring a lot of stuff.

And I was going to reply to the OP by linking to just one or two products, but it looks like there’s quite a few options nowadays that I didn’t know about. All which seem like a better way than a rock. thehomesteadinghippy.com

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Strippers who hang on TUSCL would prefer a rock, because they really love a challenge.

Also, be suspicious of websites that claim that something that runs off a USB cable is "non-electrical".

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

I let the strippers do their laundry at my place. That way we both can do a few loads.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement