Strip Club Installs Pinball Machine To Occupy Shy Customers

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, June 30, 2023 1:26 PM
Full story and photo: [view link]

13 comments

• Warrior15
    a year ago
    Years ago, I used to see pool tables in a lot of strip clubs. Not any more.
  • ancientlurker
    a year ago
    There are still some. In fact I like it because sometimes there are dancers who turn me way off.
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    That’s the “Onion” it is not a real article but satire. A lot of the stuff they do is hilarious! On a more serious note are pinball machines a “thing” now? Or should I say, again? In my town someone put in a pinball arcade and they don’t even serve beer, and they only have pinball machines. No other games, and just chips and soda and probably 5 or 6 pinball machines in a space about the size of a walk-in closet. I’ve seen similar things in a larger scale in bigger cities. Beer, food, probably 75% pinball machines but they had other games too, and in the evenings only adults are allowed in. I went to one once, I thought “cool atmosphere” but do I really want to play a pinball machine for 2 hours?
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^ There is a Dave and Busters, not too far from here in Davie, It's constantly busy evenings there's almost always a wait to get in, they have a large arcade, dozens of pinball machines, beer, full bar, and pub type food with service, usually full of younger types, both busy and noisy as fuck.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    Mario's still has a pool table. Back in the day when Club Fantasies was on Dean Street, the pool table was a huge draw. The level of play was Atlantic City hustler level and one of the dancers, a thin Brazilian named Vanessa, was one of the finest players. No CR; no private dances; just full contact dollar dances. Fucking blast.
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    Lol. There's a Dave & Buster at a mall by me. I went to buy a gift for my wife and saw it - thought it would be fun to maybe check out some of the old games I used to play when I was a kid and see what the new ones look like. I ordered a beer, and by the time she poured it and gave it to me, I was ready to leave. The noise was way too annoying. Guzzled the beer and left.
  • crosscheck
    a year ago
    ^ I've taken my niece to Dave & Buster's for her birthday a couple of times. She enjoyed it, which makes me happy, but certainly not someplace I would go left to my own devices. At least it was better than taking her to the water park though. Man my knees cannot handle a whole day of walking up stairs and standing barefoot on pavement anymore. A great way for the body to send a reminder that I'm not in my 20s anymore...
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    I saw it was the Onion so knew it was satire - but still reminded me of the scathing review I wrote years ago on a dive bar. They had the arcade golf game Golden Tee. (I’m probably dating myself). I wrote if the girls were so ugly (which they were) you needed arcade games to keep the customers from leaving then you might as well shut down.
  • JamesSD
    a year ago
    Dude I love pinball. And sometimes you're waiting for your favorite to finish up with someone else and not interested in the show or other dancers.
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    How about a virtual strip club game for the shy guys lol
  • docsavage
    a year ago
    A pinball machine is an original idea. I've never liked pool tables in strip clubs because I find them distracting. Some guys like them, though. I'm all for having some strip clubs with pool tables and some without pool tables. Guys could pick which club to go to, depending on what they like. The strip club industry isn't very innovative. Part of that may be due to customers wanting a standard product but I think it is also because the industry is shielded from competition by the government making it difficult for new strip clubs to enter the market. Personally, as an aging Boomer I would like a local strip club that plays classic rock instead of hip hop. While I'm dreaming, I also want a strip club with a Starbucks inside so I can get my Venti Iced Green Tea to sip while I'm watching the girls on stage.
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    Lol! I know the original owners of the Onion. Funny scenarios and putting them to print was always a past time growing up prior to the internet. We needed to entertain ourselves in ways similar to how tik tok makes it easier.
  • bang69
    a year ago
    Pin ball machines, pool tables would not be need. If the strippers got off their lazy drug & alcohol fueled ass. And started working the tables.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion