tuscl

This isn't the First (and Second) Time this has Happened, Right? ...Right?

Tuesday, June 27, 2023 3:13 AM
About two years ago, my then-current fave and I were going at it cowgirl style at a local club. She seemed more passionate than usual. Before we reached completion, I noticed blood on my stomach. She shrieked and jumped off and, sure enough, there was menstrual blood on my belly and my tightey whiteys. She was mortified and highly apologetic and had no idea her period had started and I took it in stride. Biggest problem was that I couldn’t come home with red bloodstains on my underwear, so I had to drive about 16 miles to a Macy’s that carried my plain vanilla, old-dude style briefs. About two weeks ago, I was going at it cowgirl with a sure thing I see on occasion at a different club. She also seemed unusually passionate. After we finished, I noticed brown stains on my belly. No biggie, I wiped it off with her wipes as part of the general cleanup. Didn’t even mention it. Later noticed stains on the underwear as well. Fortunately, still had leftovers stashed from the pack I purchased following the incident described above. Didn’t even give the source of the stain any thought at the time. Then, a few days later, I noticed the brown stains were also on the placket of the button-down shirt I had worn to the club. Took it to the cleaner I use to deal with SC-related issues. She immediately declared that the brown stains were blood. So, things began falling into place, including the recollection that I had engaged in some DATY with the dancer straddling me before we moved on to the main event. In my limited, and dated, experience with period sex with civvie women, it seemed like those who were willing to give it a go really got into it. These more recent experiences with dancers (which I would gladly have taken a pass on, given the choice) seem to fit that pattern.

11 comments

• rattdog
    a year ago
    Took it to the cleaner I use to deal with SC-related issues. She - this is fascinating!!! by far the most interesting part of this story. so how did this "partnership" (for lack of a better term) start? did you bring in a pair of white pants with blood and all sorts of gunk all over them? my friend did that once and he got a wtf look from the guy at the cleaners. "ahh no no no9 it's not what you think. i didn't kill anybody. i got these stains from a stripper who was dancing on me."
  • WiseToo
    a year ago
    After we finished, I noticed brown stains on my belly. No biggie, I wiped it off with her wipes as part of the general cleanup. Those "brown stains" are more likely #2
  • rickthelion
    a year ago
    Okay… okay… tell me again how the troll population has gone down on this site. I mean really, remember when San Jose Ape was posting. I mean yeah, that was one weird ass ape, but he was just a harmless weirdo. Now I’m not going to defend SJApe’s whole “Imma glue your asshole shut” slap fights with OSU Ape or whoever he used to fight with. But I am gonna say this: San Jose Ape never told us stories about No. 2 and period blood. That shit gotta be trollin’ ROAR!!!
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    Next time toss your underwear and say you shit your pants
  • tin man
    a year ago
    I wouldn't clean anything, just toss it. Dont do DATY if anyone is on their period, you might catch something you cant shake. Bitches know when they are about to get their period, but if not ask and make sure they aren't.
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    I did some DATY with a stripper a couple times and Then it occurred to me after that it can be extremely risky if they are on their period. I won't be doing it anymore fortunately I tested clean on a recent STD test.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    tincan...While your suggestion has some merit, I'm not sure it's practical to begin every stripper encounter with "hi...I would love to get a dance with you, but before we proceed, I would like to understand your menstrual cycle".
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    They could also erroneously take your "is it that time of the month" question out of context
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    "Wanna dance?" "Nah....was going to, but then I noticed you're excessively bitchy today....far more than normal...so I'm going to assume you're on the rag".
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    @tincan: "Bitches know when they are about to get their period, but if not ask and make sure they aren't." Some do, some don't. Older women who pay attention to their bodies usually do. Younger women, whose periods might not yet be as regular, or who have very, very mild menstrual symptoms, could be surprised by the onset.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    [view link] I know there are birth control pills which, along with zero rug rats per year, reduce periods to 4 times per year.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion