tuscl

Not having to pay for a drink(cover drink)

Usually if a stripclub doesn't have a cover they make you buy a drink. Usually I just get a coke or water. But I've noticed they all use the same brand water bottle.

So if I bring that water bottle and avoid the waitress for a minute, I can then say another girl served me my drink. Or they'll just ignore me, wont ask.

Than i can bring a few 20s for dances and leave.

12 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    OP = troll
  • etsutwigg222
    a year ago
    If you can't buy a water & tip the waitress, I suggest you save a little before you go to the SC. Or you can ask Mom & Dad for an advance on your allowance.
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    “OP = troll”

And a poor one at that. It’s summertime. Stop being bored and posting stupid shit. Go out and enjoy the season
  • Careless_kevin4405
    a year ago
    I walk in talk to many hot girls, get a dance LDK and walk out. I'm helping you guys out when u can enjoy hot girls for the price of a dinner.
  • rattdog
    a year ago
    why not just go straight to the mens' room, sift through the trash can until you find a water bottle and then fill it up from the sink or toilet bowl?
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    I would put this idiot OP on ignore, but I enjoy all the creative insults. Fill it up in the toilet! Lol
  • ww
    a year ago
    @OP - feels like troll post, but....

Clubs may have a drink requirement regardless of having a cover charge.

I'm as cheap as they come, but even I am willing to grab a drink if the cover is free.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    Kevin you are an ass. Leave us alone and find something to do with your life.
  • Rob1115
    a year ago
    Really Kevin? You can't be serious right, just jerking our chain maybe? If not, take the above helpful comments to heart!
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    When you pull the Water Bottle Scam, the manager flashes a hand sign to the dancers, letting them know it's OK to overcount dances on you.
  • WiseToo
    a year ago
    But I've noticed they all use the same brand water bottle.

Really? I'm amazed at the dedication it takes to go to strip clubs and compare water bottle brands and no doubt bottle sizes too, keep careful mental notes and then search grocery and other stores for that brand and size.
  • rickthelion
    a year ago
    Kevin ape, if you have to find ways to save money on the frickin’ water you probably shouldn’t be stripclubbin’

I mean really, if this was a discussion of the smoothest ways to bring your own booze into a no alcohol club that would be a reasonable topic. But the goal there is to look all smooth and classy and rickish while gettin’ wasted. This going all el cheapo on the water…that’s just sad. ROAR!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion