tuscl

Research

Is there a way to find out who works in a stripclub before going there? Or to find out what time they work in?

10 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    For the most part, no.

Some clubs have Instagram accounts where they re-post the dancer reels where the dancer voluntarily announces when she'll be at the club. That's the most dependable I've seen and even that's a lottery.

Very few clubs post a lineup online. They won't tell you over the phone. Too much potential for stalkers.

You just have to go.

Also... I thought you quit strip clubs.
  • 5footguy
    a year ago
    www.stripperschedules.com

or

Meet a girl, get her number, and communicate.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    You can try either the stripperschedules link above, or call the Stripper Registration Board of the relevant state.

Maybe you should stay away from clubs, as you don't appear to have adequate inquisitiveness to gather information or to spot signs of danger at clubs.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    Club Instagram is 50/50. Following individual dancers is more like 60/40 (in your favor).
  • rattdog
    a year ago
    well you could purchase spy equipment (think remote camera) from a store like sharper image. also buy a hardhat, ladder, and utility belt and pose as some kind of governmental employed electrician so you can get up a tree or something to place that camera across from the club entrance. then you can install the software to your laptop and monitor who goes in and out while your eating at tim hortons or whatever shit people go to and eat at canada these days. that's one way to keep tabs on your targeted girl(s).

or you can just wait outside in your car and wait and see if those girls drive themselves to work. once they enter the club you can place a tracking device under the car.

nahnahnahnahnah - yo i'm kidding!!!!! i'm just fucking with you!!! just like you're fucking with us with your posts. RIGHT???

i read your club review. rubbers lying all over the club floor. then you're worried about cops?

i just want to be sure about something(s). if you are that far behind should society be worried that you might start giving out postal vibes and do something real tragic?
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    Sam Spade might be available for a fee, plus expenses
  • DandyDan
    a year ago
    Some clubs do post who's going to be there and it's mostly reliable, but for the most part, you either have to have contact on social media with your favorites or else you are just going to have to show up. Way back when, I had a couple favorites who would print up business cards with their schedule, but I doubt anyone does that anymore.
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    Is there a way to find out which of the previously exiled trolls has reemerged as Careless_kevin4405?
  • rockie
    a year ago
    None of the old trolls would make the effort to review a Canadian club! I sense that Careless is just another "original" rube!
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    Guys like this are why restraining orders were invented.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion