Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

adding listing

mjx01
mjx01VIP422362

Aspiring Global Hound

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anyone else having trouble/success getting a new listing added to this site? I've submitted one club for a new list at least twice over the last month and nothing has happened. Thanks

Replies (4)

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Best thing to do now is message founder directly.

Profile picture for BabyDoc
BabyDoc
•

I submitted a new listing yesterday. Thus far nothing but I wasn't expecting an immediate response.

Profile picture for BabyDoc
BabyDoc
•

Still nothing. Fuck it.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

AFAIK adding a club is not an automatic process - adding it just alerts @Founder to create a TUSCL-page for it.

In the past my M.O. was to contact @Founder a week after I added it to remind him although in the past he's been aware of the addition but has been busy with other stuff - it's also summer-time so decent-chance @Founder may be "away from the TUSCL office" and may not currently have the time to tend ti non-urgent TUSCL-stuff.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement