tuscl

Lap dance or play?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, February 29, 2008 1:18 AM
Do we need a new term here? I don't get lap dances at my favorite club. WTF is a lap dance anyway? I hear more from dancers that don't call it that. I hear "Lets go play with my bobbies" or "Lets go play with your dick" or simply "Lets go play". "Field trip?"

15 comments

• MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    I'm sorry, but if you've been going to strip clubs for quite a while and don't know what a LD is, then I dunno what to say to you.
  • harrydave
    16 years ago
    Ok shadowcat, so WTF do you look like anyway, and what is your normal experience in the club? I'm getting this Jabba the Hutt (sp?) image. Do you have the girls on leashes, or are they free to serve other customers?
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    I think Shadowcat has plenty of time on his hands to dream up new topics and entertain us all with the responses we provide. And he has been very generous with Club evaluations, which I greatly appreciate.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    arbeeguy: Thanks. I think that you have me figured out. harrydave: I am not on a leash nor are they. That is the beauty of it. On another thread, I just named 10 TUSCL buddies that will back me up. Eat your heart out.
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    Dave, Why do you have to throw stones at one of the most consistent, reliable, and honest people on this site. Who are you?
  • magicrat
    16 years ago
    Shadowcat=Jabba the Hut...I had to laugh at that one. Shadowcat probably weighs 140 soaking wet, which he generally is by the time his day at the stripclub is over..lol. BTW, he is very generous in sharing.
  • thedirk444
    16 years ago
    Magicrat, I am thinking you are giving shadowcat about 10 lbs extra, lol. Shadowcat you are the Yoda of tuscl!
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    dirk: I knew that I left someone off my list. Make that 11 Tusclers that I have personally met. I actually weigh 150 lbs. The same as when I was 18 YO.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Not knowing what a lap dance is... alzheimers? How would he know? He has already publicly admitted to impotence and incontenence.
  • Slothrop
    16 years ago
    I think it's an important topic. "Lap dance" is not exactly a lap dance these days if you're in the right club at the right time with the right, uh, dancer. I've been asking for lap dances, but next time around, I think I'll try the "play" language and see what happens.
  • harrydave
    16 years ago
    Ok, after seeing parody-of-himself-man pop up with his usual crap (which, half you guys are probably ignoring anyway) I had to dispel any misconceptions. My dry "New England" sense of humor gets me in trouble. Actually, half the girls in clubs don't understand it at all. So, I recant. Shadowcat is not Jabba. He is Yoda, a big Yoda. Or maybe Obie-Wan (sp?). Or maybe Hans Solo. Whoever he is, the girls must love it when he whips out his light saber.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    No worries HD I knew you where jokin. Welcome to the wiseass club
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    dave, no sweat. I am not a Star Wars fan and don't know who these others are. There is already a TUSCL member using the nickname of Yoda. I have been called a lot of things. The most laughable one was the dancer that told one member that I was the "House mom".
  • gk
    16 years ago
    Shadoowcat is right. If I'm with one of my favorites, it's common for either her or me to say, 'let's go play.'If I'm with another non-favorite type, or a new dancer, I'm either auditioning her, training her, or investing in her. That's work! ...also a lap dance.
  • Georgewalker
    16 years ago
    I like to say..."lets go pay your rent"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion