tuscl

Who would you pick for a lap dance and why?

dha
South Florida
Thursday, June 8, 2023 9:18 PM
Melania Trump Casey DeSantis Michelle Obama Jill Biden Mara Carfagna

35 comments

• Tetradon
    a year ago
    Right now all of them except Casey DeSantis are over the hill and picking up speed. Melania Trump is the hottest, but for a lap dance I want a woman with a nice big natural rack.
  • dha
    a year ago
    So which one then? Obama?
  • Warrior15
    a year ago
    Easy choice on this group. Casey DeSantis is a hottie. The rest on your list ? Ugh !
  • Warrior15
    a year ago
    Put AOC on your list. I'll take her.
  • dha
    a year ago
    Thought about it but ....
  • sfrsox
    a year ago
    That's a tough list, but out of those 5, probably Mara.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    None of the above, but to be fair none would make me puke if they touched me, unlike AOC who was rode hard and put away wet.
  • rattdog
    a year ago
    ehh none of them really make my dick hard. how about a home cooked meal instead?
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    Hard pass.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    "Put AOC on your list. I'll take her." I'd take a Billy Joel from her. It'll stop her from spewing garbage and playing the victim for a few minutes. "So which one then? Obama?" Michelle Obama didn't look horrible in her younger days. Wouldn't pay any of your five, but I've always loved the chocolate.
  • Heellover
    a year ago
    I just looked up Casey Desantis based on warrior response and Damn I thought she was really hot. I don't know how old the pictures were, but she looked good to me in every single one and a lot of pictures/images were shown just In a basic search (I get it long hours of hair and makeup being done, but she looked really fine to me!).
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    None of them. DeSantis is, in fact, pretty hot, and under other circumstances I'd probably consider it. But she married DeSantis, so she has really poor judgement.
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    I can't believe you would even consider Jill, umm, I mean DOCTOR Jill Biden for your list. I wouldn't even fuck her with a wiffle ball bat because I'd have to look at that wrinkled dried up old cunt with a fuckin gray hairy bush, and it would probably smell worse than rotten fish in dumpster during July.
  • dha
    a year ago
    Well, exactly why I added Jill and Michelle. Just to see who the sick fucks are.
  • Manuellabore
    a year ago
    Mara. Melanie # 2 ‘cuz she’s just a high class prostitute with an annuity. Obama and Biden are past their prime. I’ve got too much contempt for a woman who would Marry DeSantis since it couldn’t have been for the money
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    Mara Carfagna
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    In their prime? Melania hands down.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    Which one of them would any of you want to have a conversation with? That would shake up the desirability factor. For me it would be Michelle.
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    ^ Maybe if you want to her platitudes and chick-think that doesn’t mean anything. “Everyone has a light in them that only they can shine. We have to see that light blah blah blah” WTF?
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    ^She's a former attorney and attorneys think differently than human beings lol.
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    ^You would have never heard of her if she didn’t happened to be married to the President. Same with Hillary. Find a woman to admire who made it on her own.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    ^ I never said I admire her, just that I would choose her over the others for a conversation. I would love to have a conversation with Merrick Garland, but that doesn't mean that i don't hate him.
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    How about Monica Lewinsky vs Stormy Daniels?
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    Monica for sex and conversations and Stormy if one day I decide on being bulimic.
  • dha
    a year ago
    Not monica. She obviously does not swallow.
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    Melania is 53, Casey is 42. I would take 42 year old Melania over 42 year old Casey but both are babes. Dare I say Jill Biden look good for an old broad in her 70s.
  • bkkruined
    a year ago
    Mara Carfagna by far!!! Looking at old picks of her modeling, youza, and a short hair bob has always kinda intrigued me. She can probably fuck with the best of them to get where she is now. Probably pretty right wing kinda Catholic that thinks using a condom is a sin.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    ^ Catholic girls famous for doing oral and anal to stay technically "virgins." And church is famous for telling boys they'll go to hell for masturbating but God forgives priests who buttfuck little boys and knock up 12 year old parishioners.
  • dha
    a year ago
    Nobody forgives those fucking homo pedophiles. More letters, lgbtqh/p (homo priests). They are part of this special class.
  • dha
    a year ago
    Throw in Emily Compagno
  • Huntsman
    a year ago
    Casey DeSantis.
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    "Throw in Emily Compagno" Now that's not fair to ANY of the other broads mentioned here.
  • dha
    a year ago
    Ha ha ha
  • jaybud999
    a year ago
    I'm surprised at no Boebert being presented.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    I would Maria Carfagna because she is NOT American. younger, and better-looking than Melania. Melania is second, but five years in life and four years in the White House took their toll.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion