tuscl

Possible Fourth of July Trip

Wednesday, June 7, 2023 10:01 PM
Thinking about making another trip to TJ around the Fourth of July. Would arrive on Saturday or Sunday and leave Wednesday or Thursday. Just want to get the experience of those mongers who have been in Zona Norte around the 4th. Is it slow or busy? Given that the 4th is on Tuesday this year, I’m guessing Monday (usually slow) has the potential to be a big sausagefest that night.

8 comments

• mike710
    a year ago
    I've never been down there on that weekend but the 4th of July is just the 4th day of July down there. It's not a holiday. I used to go down there and bet on Monday night football and then hit the Zona. There were plenty of chicas on those Mondays.
  • dha
    a year ago
    Ask joe biden
  • PutaTester
    a year ago
    July 4 is not a Mexican holiday, but HK often puts on "celebrations" of US holidays. OTOH, having been there during other US holidays, you might get a little bigger crowd, but still manageable and still plenty of chicas. Another option if you don't like crowds is to check out La Cueva del Peludo (Blvd. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz 1220, Guillen, 22106 Tijuana, B.C., Mexico). A taxi ride is required. You can negotiate about $10 before getting in the cab or pay $20 when you arrive if you fail to negotiate. I was there last week and there were about 20+ chicas to choose from and about 7 mongers, mostly locals, but safe and friendly. A target-rich environment. I had Barbie, who is in her early 20s and natural. About the same price as HK. Next door is a decent little restaurant.
  • OPIllini96
    a year ago
    Puta, I've definitely heard good things about La Cueva. But I've also heard that if you're a gringo going there, you need to have a sold grasp of Spanish because there's not much English spoken - if at all. I thought about trying La Cueva in April, but may do so this time.
  • OPIllini96
    a year ago
    *solid grasp
  • PutaTester
    a year ago
    Spanish is dominate, but some waiters can translate and most of the girls are masters of Google Translate. OTOH, if you are used to HK et al, you are going to be a little disappointed. It operates more like a second-tier bar; not always a chica on the poles, but there is also less pressure from meseros.
  • CJKent_band
    a year ago
    @OPIllini96 I will play along and comment n your discussion. Q: Just want to get the experience of those mongers who have been in Zona Norte around the 4th. Is it slow or busy? A: The Happiest Place on Earth (Tijuana) caters to American Tourists. So on July 4th most business like Hong Kong will have something to recognize that the visitors are “celebrating” so on that day you will see a few more girls and a few mor patrons, but not to the level of Friday and Saturday nights, because it is in the middle of the week. With the right mindset and realistic expectations, most heterosexual men will have a good time in Tijuana (Hong Kong) because it is, according to Krusty is the Happiest Place on Earth. [view link] Just make sure you behave and can afford your trips and don’t get buyer’s remorse, have fun and remember to “be careful out there.” And also remember Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
  • azfriole
    a year ago
    I along with Another member here will be there Sunday thru Tuesday that week. Should be a good time. Send me a DM if you want to connect.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion