tuscl

Dealing with asshole staff

Sunday, May 28, 2023 5:05 PM
So I went to a club recently, I made a review of my experience and it was awful.

TDLR: got few dances accidentally had and LDK/ orgasm. The girl caused a scene and made owner force me to pay $200. And No semen did not get on her.

How do I combat this issue in the future? Obviously I wont go back to that shithole, but if another pecie of shit has a power trip how can I get out without being basically extorted?

How do I sence is a girl is gonna be a problem? Can I spot out a nice stripper through behavioral cues?

Can I just pay for the dances as expected and walk out? The staff members will take the word of the girl instead of me, if she says I got more dances then we did.

20 comments

• shadowcat
    a year ago
    The worst they can do is kick you out. Call their bluff and leave.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    1. Wear jeans
    2. If you are close tell her
    3. If you are planning on ldking tell her before the dance

I’m sure that some dancers don’t mind, but will still want to get paid for it. No surprises from you will minimize surprises from her.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    Either the op is trolling or a complete loser
    How did anyone force you to pay $200.
    Grow a pair, geez another supposedly grown man intimidated by a girl in her birthday suit.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    How did she know that you LDKed if she didn't wind up sitting in a surprise wet spot?

And how was it an accident? I was in my teens the last time I popped like a starter pistol at a track meet. Guys know when they're about to cum. So, what stopped you from warning her?

It's sort of sounding like the dancers need a way to "sence" that you're going to be a problem.

• carolinaclubman
    a year ago
    One, that dancer should be banned from the industry for crying about it, I prefer dancers that will tell you up front they are trying to make you pop. Two, how did they make you pay extra? Did the bouncers corner you and threaten to beat the shit out of you? If so, that is simply robbery. I would tell them that if they laid a finger on you, they had better make damn sure you were dead, because if not I would be coming back for them when they least expected it.
  • rattdog
    a year ago
    if it got to the point that the owner got involved (provided that guy was indeed the actual owner) then the op was beyond being fucked. either cough up the 200 bucks or get worked up by a gorilla bouncer or two.

"I would tell them that if they laid a finger on you, they had better make damn sure you were dead, " i highly advise against this unless one has some sort of death wish.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    I believe were 2 elements leading to the extortion, which I gleaned from your club review.

1 - You mentioned you don't have much luck with the ladies. Likely, this translated to a lack of confidence which was sniffed out by the experienced dancer.

2 - You apologized for LDKing, which resulted in (a) bringing attention to the matter and (b) showed weakness (as in certain environments, apologies are viewed as a sign of weakness).

So, in the future, work on the below:

1 - Walk into the club in a confident manner.

2 - Don't apologize for anything. In this case, you got what you came for....so the proper reaction should have been "thank you", rather than "I'm sorry". Even a statement of "damn girl, you really know what you're doing" would have garnered a better outcome.

3 - Simply politely tell her, "thanks for the dances, babe....I'm going to take a break for a bit". Then go to clean up your mess.

As other PL(s) has/have stated on TUSCL...

"First you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the girls". The girls need your money more than you need their pussies, as if one girl doesn't treat you right, you'll go down the club roster until you find one who will.

Perhaps another response to her could have been, "girl..for $200, you better be doing far more for me than haphazardly creating an LDK situation".
  • etsutwigg222
    a year ago
    If they touch you or take your money, call the cops & charge them with assault & robbery.
    Think about how cop cars at the front door for a couple of hours will impact their business. Also in this case, publicly posting the dancer name & club as ROB's will be acceptable. Normally LDQ should be named only thru PM/DM.
  • DeclineToState
    a year ago
    All the hallmarks of a troll.
    3 successive discussions on overdone topics (how often do you club, white knight stuff).
    And 1st review on jizzing in his pants and the girl forcing him to pay extra $200 for LDK enforced by management
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    ^ Yeah... maybe, maybe not. Beginners tend to have pretty much the same questions and problems.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    For sure, don't go back, and as you did here, warn others. Since this club has positive reviews, people will take you're review with a grain of salt, until others relate a similar experience.

Since the reviews of this club seem to uniformly mention extras, maybe that means that PLs who don't want extras should pick another club.
  • goldmongerATL
    a year ago
    I don't see where OP named the club.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    I do not believe the story.
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    "... I don't see where OP named the club ...."

I assume the OP created this thread based on his review below and the original feedback he got in that review:

https://app.tuscl.net/review/397366
  • Alexfox
    a year ago
    Let’s consider the general situation of a PL LDKing without prior consent, and the girl getting upset. There are two basic questions.
    1. How did she know the PL LDKed?
    A) He told her
    B) A wet spot appeared
    C) She felt it
    2. Why was she upset?
    D) She didn’t want to be exposed to a potentially dangerous secretion
    E) She felt the PL got more than he paid for
    A & B are both totally under the PL’s control. Regarding B, one solution would be to add an impermeable layer under the pants. Say, a 3-ply sheet consisting of paper towel, plastic wrap and paper towel, stapled together. Or wear sufficiently thick pants, empty the prostate before heading to the club, or whatever.
    C could be solved by asking the dancer to shift position at the appropriate time.
    Objection D is legit, but obviated by solving B and if necessary, describing the protective measure(s) employed.
    Objection E is not legit, in my view.
  • RTP
    a year ago
    I am with all the responders who think Careless Kevin is a troll. I didn't believe his review and now i don't believe his discussion.
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    Apparently the OP joined TUSCL and the first thing he did was write a review that used the "LDK" lingo to describe cumming in his pants. That right there tells you he's not a "noob" here. Also his review made a point of starting with "Here's the club layout..."

He's either one of the douchebags who got booted by founder, or else one of the wackos who hasn't posted in a while because they weren't getting the desired response from their stupid troll posts. So they created a new oddball persona to try a different twist. My money is on "gothamyte". Remember that fuckin' weirdo?
  • Package
    a year ago
    I call bs
  • bkkruined
    a year ago
    > How do I combat this issue in the future?
    Don't jizz in your pants with a girl on your lap... Or wear a condom if you can't control it.

>Obviously I wont go back to that shithole, but if another pecie of shit has a power trip how can I get out without being basically extorted?
    Walk.

>How do I sence is a girl is gonna be a problem?
    >Can I spot out a nice stripper through behavioral cues?
    Experience, which you apparently don't have enough of, or just ask her if that's gonna upset her.

>Can I just pay for the dances as expected and walk out?
    One way to find out!!!

>The staff members will take the word of the girl instead of me, if she says I got more dances then we did.
    Of course they will take the word of the fellow employee they spend 8 hours working with every night, and then go get drinks with, maybe more, over someone who cums on themselves without control. And, they'll probably notice a wet spot. Some clubs they are counting, BTW.

Not being a lawyer, I'm unaware of what rights they'd have to prevent you from just leaving. Cops can show, but you not paying a dancer is probably mostly a civil law (i.e. contracts) issue they won't get involved with. Bouncers doing really anything but ordering you about could be assault, and they could be arrested. You not leaving when ordered to by them, or returning (like even years from now) could be trespass, and you could be arrested.
    Of course, if you got a wet spot on the front of your pants, cops are most likely just gonna find some excuse to make you life shit over it and you really don't want to get them involved, at all, in any way shape or form... Even if the judge doesn't agree with what they do, it's still going to be pretty ugly for you for a while, worth $200 to avoid.
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    ===> "If they touch you or take your money, call the cops & charge them with assault & robbery."

That'd probably be a lot easier if he didn't have jizz crusting the inside his pants. Just imagine what her story would be by the time the cops showed up. It'll be about how this poor pretty girl was just trying to give him a LD - within the limits allowed by local ordinances of course! - when this degenerate sexually assaulted her by grabbing her and dry humping her to completion. After that, the owner and staff had to jump in for the safety of her and the other girls in the club.

The sad reality is that premature ejaculators put themselves in a vulnerable position every time they do this with a girl who they aren't sure is ok with this.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion