tuscl

Club Details Do Not Need Repeating

dha
South Florida
Sunday, May 21, 2023 4:55 PM
The following information is listed in the header of each club: Lap Dance Cost: $10 & $25 Avg. Drink Cost: $6-$10 Cover Day: $10 Cover Night: $20 Alcohol, Bottle Service, Food, DJ, Topless Lap Dances, Nude Lap Dances, Private Lap Dance Rooms, Couple Friendly, VIP Room So, why do some of you insist on seeing this information repeated in each review?

29 comments

• shadowcat
    a year ago
    Because the data shown in the club details may not have been updated for months or even years. Guys are quick to do reviews and get the VIP credit but rarely take the time to update club details.
  • dha
    a year ago
    Then, maybe, they should pay for a lifetime membership, like I did years ago. You assume people write reviews for free memberships. That is unfounded. And, so what if they do? At least they write reviews. Maybe, members should be required to write reviews before being allowed to comment and adjudicate on other's reviews. Some prominent commenters and criticizers here have not written a review in years. Why is that? Some, limit their club reviews to one or two clubs. How many times do a member need to review thevsame club over and over again with the same info. (Example Vivide) I have looked at the headers of multiple clubs here, and they have been spot on. So your argument is not valid.
  • mogul1985
    a year ago
    These are the rules. Don't like it you are free to start your own.
  • dha
    a year ago
    .... says the 2 year member ...
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    ...says the guy who averages one review per year... Go back to lurking, DoucHebAg
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    @dha - since you mentioned Vivide. I was there last week and shots of Hennessy went from $10 to $12. Where is that mentioned in the header. Should I submit an update club details for that or cover it in my next review?
  • dha
    a year ago
    True. But why? Because my reviews get rejected for not containing redundant information. Think before you run your flapper nu9
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    And this is site is all the better for having your reviews rejected. If only the same could be done for your discussions. Go back to lurking, DoucHebAg
  • dha
    a year ago
    Put it in your next review if you think that specific info may be of interest to patrons of this club. Or, add it as a comment to your existing review. But, dont repeat the stuff you wrote before.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    I'm going to check the reviews and veto any without 100% detailing the club details. Because I can. go back to lurking, DoucHebAg
  • doctorevil
    a year ago
    How about you stop being a whiny, butt hurt bitch? Your reviews are being rejected because they are crap. I looked at your (very few) reviews that have been accepted. They are marginal at best.
  • dha
    a year ago
    And the the content still surpasses yours. You seem to know a lot about having a hurt butt. Try not putting your dildo in there all the time. You obviously take real dick in the mouth.
  • groundball
    a year ago
    I write my reviews imagining the guy reading it is an absolute beginner, has never been to town and maybe never been to a strip club before. So of course I include the basics every time.
  • doctorevil
    a year ago
    “ And the the content still surpasses yours.”—yeah, sure. That’s why I have over 250 reviews and have never had a single one disapproved, while you’re whining about the not being able to get yours approved. As for the rest, stop projecting.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    Nobody updates that homepage stuff. We probably should ease back on some of the layout stuff though
  • docsavage
    a year ago
    I don't see a problem with someone opening a discussion about what should be in a review. The only caveat should be that everyone should try to maintain a civil tone. I don't really have a dog in this fight. I don't travel so I never read any reviews for other cities. I live in a non-tourist city, Indianapolis, where the clubs don't get many reviews so I don't usually look there much either. I just looked and I don't see a new review for the last three weeks. You are never going to get everyone completely on the same page for what should be in a review. I try to write a review that will get approved but also throw in a lot of stuff I find interesting that others think is a bore. I do tend to like reviews that show some individuality. The basics should be there, but I find it interesting to see what the personal likes and dislikes of each reviewer are when I do occasionally read a review.
  • dha
    a year ago
    True. Went to cheetahs hallendale today innthe afternoon. Had a great time. Would like to share but know it wont fit the model review format and I'm too old to change. So I wont bother. No skin off my ass. I'm already a paid lifetime member. Wonder how many feel the same and also stopped writing reviews. @Savage. All good points. @Muddy gets it. I appologize for the outburst above.
  • Jdo11
    a year ago
    It is relevant since clubs change these things without updating their social medias.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    I don't see the point of repeating stuff thats in the details section already. The constant regurgitation of static layout info ins't useful either imo, idgaf bc I'm there for tits and handys, not an interior design review. It's a weird artifact of the tuscl style, and its easiest for me to simply give a few lines about the space and move on to the meat of the review than it is to fight this minor aspect.
  • minnow
    a year ago
    What exactly is OP bitching about ? Were some of your submissions actually rejected, or are you butt hurt that you didn't get a 7 - 0 vote ? Myself, I don't expect every nitnoid detail be regurgitated, just enough to convince me that author actually went to club.
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    I’ve never had a review rejected and I often don’t describe the layout if I’ve described it before or the place has lots of accurate reviews. A simple sentence saying the layout is the same or linking to a past review is enough. Same for dance and drink costs and anything else. I’m not the only one who does this. It’s not rocket science but some of y’all seem to delight in unnecessary arguing. It’s tiresome.
  • RiskA
    a year ago
    I stopped doing reviews, after doing like 120 over maybe 6 years, for several reasons mentioned above. I got tired of the endless “too explicit” and “not enough club details” complaints, plus why do reviews when others’ explicit-free reviews don’t help me? If I want to know drink choices and where to find the bathroom, I don’t need a review. Whether there are girls I’d like and whether they offer services for a fair price is what I want to know. While I didn’t link names with acts or prices, I’d name the hotties (& ROBs) and I’d say I got extras for price $X but not from whom. You’d think I’d betrayed the Virgin Mary, and I’d get lectured about site rules (news flash: they didn’t actually prohibit explicit text). It got tiresome esp when I was sharing the fruits of my spending with minimal return. This site works better for me just as insight into my fellow mongers’ thinking. The reviews have become generic Yelp stuff, and not worth the effort of reading. Except Muddy’s, those things were often hilarious literary masterpieces.
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    Man, this is the second whinging post I've seen from you. Is that gonna be a habit?
  • dha
    a year ago
    There are different views on the subject based on these responses. But, it seems we could get more reviews from different people if some of you would just lighten up a little on your required review content (whether or not it is in the review writting method rule book). It's not about me being hurt, as some have expressed with strange references to my butt, mother, or trolling. It's about improving content and getting our TUSCL brothers more active in posting their reviews, no matter what they have to say or how they say it.
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    The review adjudication is crowd sourced. Maybe you get a couple harsh sticklers every once in a while. More frequently, shitty reviews will get approved. That’s been the bigger problem. If you can’t get 5/7 up votes, the problem is the review 99% of the time. This topic has been discussed dozens of times on the board and in the comments to the reviews. Let it die.
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    @dha: "It's about improving content" Exactly. Which means I'm going to continue to reject content that doesn't seem to provide any improvement. Rest assured though, that there are plenty of others on the board that will vote in favor of any content free rubbish that comes along, so I presume you'll be safe.
  • dha
    a year ago
    Interesting position coming from a guy who once said in his ownnreview: @georgemicodong - "Prediction: desertscruff will down vote this as a "club ad"."
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    Any inconsistency you perceive in my two statements is of your own manufacture.
  • dha
    a year ago
    Uh huh.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion