tuscl

Present situation of Black clubs in miami

Fullon
clubbing on a budget!!!$!!!
Saturday, May 6, 2023 7:18 PM
Hi, It is now almost two years and I am visiting Miami due to my ffriend'swedding. I will be done today and then will have tomorrow free to go to one of the dive bar clubs (some chocolate fun,). I am planning to go to Mint or Body but what about Cheetah? Or how is climax or playmate? Are there any other clubs with better mileage with $5 dances or is everywhere different now What is the current LDs rate - $5 on a high chair? Mileage - do we get some good ones still. Appreciate your help I

8 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    I haven’t clubbed in 18-months so not-sure what the current-state is given those clubs typically don’t get reviewed much – but I would “assume” things haven’t changed much since traditionally those clubs have maintained their M.O. over-the-years. I think you will have to do a recon yourself and access the situation and bail for one of the other clubs if things are not to your liking – problem is sometimes one leaves a club “for greener pastures” and ends up in a worse club; but there isn’t a perfect-science w.r.t. SCing. When I was hitting the MIA small-black-dives, part of my M.O. was: + if I was planning to check-out Mint; I’d hit that one first since Mint is the smallest club and has the biggest-issue w/ parking + I’d typically didn’t hit Body Club (BC) b/f 4pm since it tended to be kinda slow dancer-wise in the early-afternoon + if I was planning to hit Climaxxx I’d usually leave that one for last since it was slightly bigger than the other two and slightly-better parking-situation When I was clubbing the most pre-Covid; BC was at the top of my rotation followed by Mint. w.r.t. the $5-dances – hard to know if that still applies given how expensive everything has gotten (i.e. inflation) – up to the Fall of 2021 I was still paying $5 but it was a little-harder – my M.O. was to “confirm” the dance-price upfront w/ each dancer vs “asking” for the prices – i.e. prior to agreeing to dances I’d *say* “$5/dance right” vs asking “how much are dances” – it’s been a while since I’ve seen some reviews for those clubs so I’m not sure if the dance-price has “officially changed” per the club – IMO it’d be a good-idea to ask the doorman or a staff-person when you get there; i.e. “dances still 5?” – not foolproof the doorman or staff-person knows or will want to tell you but decent-chance they’ll give the correct-info. [when I was SCing; my M.O. was to agree to $5/dance upfront then tip-extra at the end based on dance-quality – one also needs to be aware of song lengths and song-count – depending on the DJ and time of day, sometimes they cut the songs very-short or mix them together to where it’s hard to keep count – some dancers also take advantage of the song-mixing to overcount dances assuming the custy is not paying attention]
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    w.r.t. Cheetah and Playmates; those are mixed-clubs w/ mostly Latinas (mainly Cubanas) and very-few if any ebony-dancers. When I was clubbing; Cheetah Hallandale was kinda the only mixed-club that was in my clubbing-rotation – Cheetah is one of few SoFlo clubs that doesn’t have private-rooms (city ordinance) thus IMO the dance-mileage was better than most other mixed-clubs b/c girls couldn’t upsell you to VIP-rooms thus they tended to ”turn up the heat” during the dances to keep you spending) – w.r.t. Cheetah Hallandale; $10 floor-dances are fairly-common – lap-dances are $25 in a communal-couch-area kinda out of view of the main-room (when I visited Cheetah I’d tended to stick to the $25-lap-dances b/c I felt I got better-mileage than w/ the floor-dances) – I didn’t run into girls overcharnging much at Cheetah but IMO still kosher to verify dance-price upfront since there are always ROB-outliers. I found Cheetah a pretty-good-place to hang (comfortable fairly spacious club and fairly well-ran – although I haven’t visited since it was sold to RCI which is the same folks that own Tootsies) – Cheetah Hallandale can get a bit too-crowded at night so my M.O. for night-visits was to get there b/f 10pm b/f it got too-busy past midnight). w.r.t. Playmates – it’s a bit on the small-side – when I was clubbing-regularly it wasn’t part of my rotation but I’d visit once in a while – to me this club was at its peak in the mid-2010s and in my limited experience kinda declined a bit starting around 2017 or 2018 – IDK currently; but traditionally Playmates didn’t have too-strong a dayshift – like Cheetah; Playmates is a mixed-club w/ mostly Latinas (mainly Cubanas) and not much if any chocolate – lap-dances are $25 (unless it’s changed), in a communal-dance-area out-of-view of the main-room – IME floor-dances were not really a thing when I visited – coincidentally; similar to Cheetah Hallandale; Playmates is now also part of the RCI club-chain.
  • Warrior15
    a year ago
    $5 dances ? Really ? Are these air dances to entice you to go to VIP ? Or is this a Miami version of the old Inner Room ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    ^ w.r.t. the $5-dances; these were only in the small-black-clubs - it was 2-way-contact, usually full-nude (some girls would only get topless but would go full-nude if one asked them to) - dances were bar/table-side, but there were (spartan) private VIP rooms with a $25-house-fee back in the day (over the last couple of years they increased the VIP room house-fee to b/w $35 and $50 depending on the club) - in the past $100 to $120 would suffice as dancer-payment/tip although not every dancer was down for extras (actually lesser-amount of dancers were down for extras than the Cubanas in the mixed-clubs).
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    The Body Club was fun back before Covid, I haven't been to any of those clubs Papi mentioned in years, so I have no clue what's doing there, I doubt that they've changed very much, probably raised prices, but those places were dives back then and I'm sure they still are.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    $5-$10 dances are still a thing at various black clubs.
  • Fullon
    a year ago
    Thanks all, I am going to mint and will review it soon. Hopefully, nothing has changed 🤞🏽
  • shanny72
    a year ago
    I'll second the Body Club experience. Haven't been since before COVID but the $5 dances were so good. I would have paid $10 but I didn't want to drive up the prices.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion