tuscl

What happened to the search box?

It was super useful.

Who's designing this site!? While it's improved recently, it's still pretty bad UI. No color differentiation, hard to know where to look. Please improve!

7 comments

• wallanon
    a year ago
    "Who's designing this site!?"

They go by founder. They own the site.

https://tuscl.net/discussion/82643
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    Dancer photos were removed. If the rumor about a stalkerish harasser is true - maybe removing the search feature id related
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    I think he did a good job. Who are you to criticize anyways?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    The search function on this site never gave me results that were great. I found it more use to go to Google, put in 'TUSCL' plus the thing I wanted to find and hit 'Search'.
  • etsutwigg222
    a year ago
    If you don't like the way the site operates, buy it & put the features in yourself !!!!
  • ArtCollege
    a year ago
    I really value the search function. When I want to review a club, I have to go through the strip club list; country, state, city; lots of scrolling.

I have no complaints about Founder; he's added a lot of value to my (pathetic) life by having this site up and running. I'm just offering a friendly suggestion.
  • mogul1985
    a year ago
    People have no clue how much work goes into a site like this, Be thankful for it. If you can build a better SC Review Site then do it, or else keep your "critiques"/opinions to yourself - it is permissible to have an unspoken thought (quote to Lilith Sternin). Decent comments and suggestions are probably appreciated by "Founder'.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion