GIRL GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY CAR!!!

Tuesday, April 25, 2023 4:01 PM
just looking for funny replies here on this long boring tuesday work morning. it might have been a howard stern interview sometime during the 90's-2000's that i heard scott baio (chachi from happy days) mention that he once told a girl that she had to exit his car. he was going through the car radio dial and landed on something he enjoyed listening to. "who is that you're listening to? "bob dylan" "who? bob dylan? i've never heard of him." was there ever a moment where you had a fine girl in your say something that just really turned you off that any further interest became totally destroyed?

13 comments

In terms of pop culture stuff, no. I don't expect dancers to know about all the things I grew up with, even if they're pretty major. At a strip club in particular, I'm not looking for a Trivial Pursuit partner. I met a dancer once who knew about the new Star Wars movies, but had no idea about the original three. I met a dancer who had no knowledge of the Rolling Stones or The Beatles. Just not part of her world. One of the few times a dancer killed any chance of me giving her money was when she was comparing the clubs she'd worked at. At one point she said "You know what I don't like about this club [Cadillac Lounge]? Too many niggers." And it's not like before that we'd been talking about ways to get blood stains out of our pointy-headed white robes. I looked at her and said, "You need to go right now." Which she did.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
Way back in the day, I was on a civvie date with a hot chubby hipster girl who had huge tits and was dtf. I fucked her a couple of times, and could have had a lot more fun with her. But....... we were sitting in a movie theater and I got a whiff of bad breath I hadn't noticed before. Permanent and deal breaking turn-off. Today I wouldn't have let it bother me, but in my 20's the tiniest thing could throw me off. Stupid stupid youth.
drewcareypnw
a year ago
After getting in divorce for my alcoholic wife I figured I'd take some dancers out for dates just for fun. One girl who I knew well from the club joined me on a night out and when we were heading back to her place she wanted to stop for beers. It was exactly the same way when my wife acted when going out for the night.... Desperate. I could have had a lot of fun that night but that was a huge turnoff so I just dropped her off and left. That was years ago and I am not sure how I would react today.
ooyess
a year ago
A girl once pulled out a grinder and pill, ground it up and snorted it off her phone. When we got to the hotel, she got out and I took off.
georgmicrodong
a year ago
I was having sex with this thick Dominican girl and as I buried my bone deep inside her, she suddenly queefed on me and giggled like that shit was funny. I almost pulled out and sent her home. I draw the line at pussyfarts.
Mike Rotch
a year ago
I have to say that I'm sensing a lot of delicacy in here. About the only thing I've read so far that would result in a girl getting kicked to the curb is the pill snorting in GMD's car. No bueno. While I very much dislike racism, if the girl was hot enough it I'd still hit it with my very white dick in a hotel room. I mean look, solidarity is great and all, but going balls deep in a hottie is going balls deep in a hottie. Bad breath can be solved with a breath mint. I don't care about the girl's pop culture influences. Queefing is not uncommon for some girls during sexual interactions. If a girl wants to drink, cool as long as she's not plastered. Heck I'll join her.
rickdugan
a year ago
so a guy posts here that one time he was boffing a thick dominican girl that just happened to cut one out of her twat and the reply is hey that post seems racist. what the fuck? so the guy was pointing out that his particular preference for a girl at that particular moment was a dominican thick baddie-what was drawn from that was racism? come on rick. i've read your posts over the years and know that you're not a stupid guy.
rattdog
a year ago
Rick said "While I very much dislike racism, if the girl was hot enough it I'd still hit it with my very white dick in a hotel room." That's fine, but where we decide to draw a line isn't necessarily delicacy. For me, I didn't want to give my hard-earned money to that racist person. I'll also admit that it's possible that I've given my money to dancers with similar or worse beliefs. They just weren't dumb enough to wave the flag over their head like that dancer did. I can't help that. But, once you de-cloak then I get to choose where my money goes. I'll also note that I live someplace where there's no shortage of hot dancers who will provide the fun I want. So, it's not like I didn't find someone else to take my money. To each their own.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
Rat I think you need to slow down and read what I was responding to. Seriously man, I can't decipher what you're trying to say. Maybe sleep it off first lol.
rickdugan
a year ago
Repeat from 12 years ago. Several years ago, I was staying at my usual hotel in Columbia SC. One morning I ran into a stripper that I knew from the club. She asked me for a ride to a friends house. I really didn't want to but she talked me into it. When we got to the trailer park she asked me to wait for her. She came out 5 minutes later and asked me to drop her off back at the hotel. Damn I had been had but at least I was going in that direction. As soon as we got on the interstate she starts snorting coke. Yeah. I had just taken her to her drug dealer. Pissed me off but I took advantage of the situation and told her that I wanted a BJ for my time and trouble. So there I am on I-26 west bound at 65mph with a drug addict/drugs in my car and getting a blow job. It could have been an expensive BJ if we had gotten stopped. We learn from our mistakes.
shadowcat
a year ago
CMI, I hear that and you're obviously free to use whatever criteria you want. I'm sure it helps when you are clubbing in a place with several ready options. In each case I've come across this, it's inevitably a situation where I am lining up an OTC adventure, so I'm left with the choice of getting my dick services that night or taking offense and probably going home with my dick in my hand. The last time I heard something like this was a few years ago. The girl in question explained in a point of pride that, unlike a lot of the bitches in the club that night, she had never had a [black] dick inside her. She was a solid 8 I should add, I had an itch to scratch and we had OTC planned for later. I have to admit that, as much as I didn't like what came out of her mouth at that moment, I very much like what she did with that mouth later. It's not like I was marrying the chick, lol, just looking to get laid. :)
rickdugan
a year ago
i'll man up rick. i fucked up. i just saw the cadilac club post above - that bitch was and probably still is a racist cunt. but hey if she gives blow jobs then yeah temporary forgiveness will be deserved, time for another shot of that starbucks.
rattdog
a year ago
@Rick to be fair though, I did say almost. I still smashed, the sex was good enough that the queef wasn't a deal breaker. But I thought about it.
Mike Rotch
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion