tuscl

Fake reviews of Hot Lap Dance, NYC

Slothrop
Florida
Sunday, February 17, 2008 12:58 AM
Is is just me or do many of these reviews seem to be exceptionally well-written and carefully worded and always extremely positive? I keep looking for a dumb review or a review written without correct grammar or spelling errors, like most other strip clubs have here, but I can't seem to find one. I'm starting to disbelieve the reviews for Hot Lap Dance. Sorry.

12 comments

• Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Fake fake fake ... Just like last time.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    The hell of it is. Who is going to go in there and bust them in a review. I won't pay a $50 admission fee. Especially if I suspect that some/most reviews are bogus.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    The specific strip club discussion board for this place is hilarious...lol...
  • lotsoffun201
    16 years ago
    I was perusing the PINK SITE earlier, and the comments from the dancers are not good. There are accusations of sexual misconduct by the owner(s), coercion, self posted reviews, payoffs to remove bad reviews, etc. While this information was obtained from the PINK SITE, I have to also believe much of what we have read is indeed fake.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    The best way to spot fake reviews is to look at the string of other reviews by the same reviewer. Often there are none. That, and the "copy-edited style" and vague positive generalities indicate a fake review. It is possible, of course, for a shill to post fake reviews for many different clubs, and with a little training the faker could even learn to fake the bad grammar, misspellings, and acrid sarcasm that us "real" reviewers use. It is a damn shame that a club might get up among the top-rated clubs based on fake reviews. If I get to New York my number one priority will be to do a highly scientific study of the Hot Lap Dance Club. I have posted enough reviews by now I think you can trust me to be honest. But of course the ambiance of any club can vary from one day to another or even different times of the same day. I can only report on what I see and here when I am there, and I encourage others who can get to New York City to do likewise. Warning: once you get there, the high entry fee of Hot Lap Dance Club will not be the only high priced item you encounter. Very expensive town.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    MisterGuy: You are correct. It appears that the club has a Guardian Angel. But for me, all he has done is turn me off for a visit. He obviously does not understand the ignore button when it comes to Parodyman.
  • govt_hack
    16 years ago
    I've been there and have really enjoyed all three times. I'm not sure why the owner has such a bad wrap. Anyone have an incident they can point me to? GH
  • godfatherstill
    16 years ago
    Have you read the reviews for Club Harem in Florida? A total of 18 reviews. 12 by one person and 8 of his 12 reviews are 10's with three 9's and an 8. One other person with 3 reviews (two 9's and a 10). The only other 3 reviewers gave the club two 1's and a 2. Very interesting.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    LOL...that guy BobbyC has never given any club lower than an 8! ZulyDiaz has never given anything less than a 9 & has only reviewed that one club. Sounds like people are just shilling for their favorite club. Hmmmm...now where have I seen that before on here??
  • Officer
    16 years ago
    I read the reviews for this club, thinking that some might be fakes. However, my conclusion was that most of the reviews are real. The easy way to spot fake reviews is if the reviewer has only reviewed one club (the club that the reviewer is submitting the fake review for). I click on the reviewer's name, and then see if the reviewer has submitted reviews for other clubs around the country. A reviewer who has submitted a lot of reviews is usually pretty reliable. In the case of this club, a reviewer named JOE FROM NJ visited and liked the club a lot. JOE FROM NJ is one of the top reviewers on this site and has reviewed clubs all over the U.S., so I think he is pretty reliable.
  • founder
    16 years ago
    officer, I think you just hit the nail on the head of why tuscl is so valuable to club goers... I would toftt if I lived anywhere NYC
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    I see that old bastard Shadowcat is still politicing to get others to ignore me. His idiocy aside the number one reason I would mistrust anything Premium Events is involved in is his track record. The founder has warned this jerk off before about his unethical business practices.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion