tuscl

Feed and "Last Review" date gone?

Saturday, April 22, 2023 2:37 AM
I tried to search for this discussion but google no longer works for this site (the redesign fucked google up) and the actual search function on the site is useless.
Are "Feed" and "Last Reviewed" gone forever or am I missing something? I had certain clubs book-marked and used the feed to see when there's new information but I can't find the feed anymore. I figured, thats fine I can just go to the city and use the "Last Review on" that was at the bottom left of strip club lists but now they are all just buttons and you have to click on each individual club to see the last time it was review.

If so, that kind of sucks. When visiting other cities I like to go to the city strip club list and see when the last review for that place was because some are many years ago. Now I have to click on all clubs with 1+ reviews to see if there are any recent reviews. Hopefully it comes back.

8 comments

• Jascoi
    a year ago
    this new version looks very nice but i'm hoping that founder restores the nice perks that were in the last version.
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    feed is still there, the link is in the top of the right nav bar once you log in.

Last review does seem to be missing from many places it used to be listed, including the cities club listings and the unpublished reviews
  • founder
    a year ago
    it's a work in progress.

stick with me :)
  • Cookiesandcream
    a year ago
    Thanks founder!
    Dolfan, do you have a link? Can't seem to find it on mobile/phone.
  • founder
    a year ago
    Feed is on the bottom left on a phone
  • Sgtsnowman
    a year ago
    Personally, I think walling off most of the internals from Google is a good thing. Do you really want your email address/log in names visible to people who haven't made an account? If someone was silly enough to use their email for this site for other stuff it wouldn't be very hard to match things up by a prospective employer.
  • RiskA
    a year ago
    I notice “my feed” no longer automatically picks up my comments on discussions & reviews (such that I can evaluate why everyone disagrees with me haha). Am I missing a step to achieve that, or is that a matter “in progress”?
  • jj44
    a year ago
    Along similar lines, will we be able sort clubs by number of reviews, ratings, latest review, etc. as we could before the revamp?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion