tuscl

Today’s “just give me my VIP” review submittal

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Friday, April 21, 2023 7:33 PM
“Review” of FKK Artemis in Berlin, Germany:

“… So I was curious how this place held up post Covid, but to my surprise it was exactly the same.

The same process and the prices haven’t changed.

I went on a Wednesday morning, paid the house fee, took off my clothes and put everything in my locker.

The moment I went down the staircase a gal grabbed my junk and tried to coax me into going into a room. I like to spend a good time chatting to make sure I am gonna get good service.

I ended up taking two girls up and going home. You can stay there all day but I wasn’t feeling it.

Great experience! Will definitely be back …”

13 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    With all the things that can be said/written about an FKK, this guy writes that (too lazy to even write a good/passable fake-review).

It being Friday I assume he wanted to read some club-reviews for the weekend (I've normally noticed a noticeable uptick of these minimal-effort fake-reviews on weekends).
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    I assume there'll be some comments saying the review was fine and/or a reviewer should post w/e type of review he sees fit.
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    I saw that and rejected it.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    And someone is going to go down every review approving it no matter how shit it is.

If you're reviewing a destination club like an FKK, I expect:
    * How to get there, as knowing a little German helps to navigate the Deutsche Bahn
    * What you're expected to do when you get there
    * A full layout--not needed for most clubs, but it's critical to know where the girls hang out and how to get away from them
    * The play by play on the costs including by services

Don't be lazy MFs.
  • mickey48066
    a year ago
    He didnt mention any names and specific services he received, that seems to fall within the realm of acceptance for a tuscl review. I would have dinged him for not enough club details.
  • DeclineToState
    a year ago
    ^With FKKs being legal brothels with generalized pricing for services I'd think the unwritten rule (for USA strip clubs) of not connecting dancers with extras wouldn't apply cuz there's no risk of anyone getting in trouble from management. But I can why someone might apply the USA unwritten rule on review of foreign country site even though it's brothel.
  • Cookiesandcream
    a year ago
    That's a shit review. Which should be declined. Which I think it was because I could not find it. I mean there were always shit reviews on this site that were denied but I'm sure your not cherry picking them now because of your feelings about a previous discussion at all....
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    ^ Ahhh... who doesn't love the sound of an axe grinding in the morning?

Friday is also when a lot of questionable article submissions get posted. Some users here have definitely discovered ChatGPT.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    DeclineToState brings up an interesting point: In a legal brothel, such as a FKK or HK Tijuana, is it permissible to link girls to services since it is legal, drives business, and is the equivalent of a positive Yelp review?

Obvously, some of our low-IQ members will try to equate that logic to Diamond Dolls and other known extras clubs, but that doesn't even pass the legality hurdle.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    There are reasons other than legality not to link girls by name to extras. Jealous customers for one, who are pissed that one girl does certain things for others but not for them.
    Some places, the girls are so interchangeable that it isn't even worth naming them.
  • mickey48066
    a year ago
    Gammanu, it seems like a positive yelp style review in connection with a legal setting would have to be posted elsewhere. International sexguide.info has a lot of great content on the German FKK's. Domestic example, you can leave a review for a specific person on Sheri's website, the legal brothel outside of LV. You leave them under the girls' profile.

I was having some fun with the "no names ever" position and "not enough club details" response that periodically comes up. Since the reviewer was so vague and really posted nothing of use, it turned out to be a " mostly perfect" TUSCL review. His shortcoming was failing to mention the height of the stage, appearance of the doorman, etc.

• misterorange
    a year ago
    Even in a legal brothel, FKK or whatever, where services like BJ and FS are assumed to be the norm from every single provider, there are still things that could cause trouble for the girl. Maybe she went BBBJ or BBFS for an extra gratuity. Or maybe she licked your fucking asshole or got in the tub and let you piss on her. You don't know if she does that all the time, or if a dude is extra disgusting and repulsive she might do it but charge more.
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    Well it looks like this review was rejected, he added a couple sentences, resubmitted, and then it was approved.
    https://www.tuscl.net/review/395958 Dude has 8 reviews and they all look like shit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion