tuscl

OTC Advice? LD's don't do it anymore

Renegade_Buddha
H0es Dont Get Cold because they're Cold Blooded
Friday, April 7, 2023 11:54 PM
Hey yall, I kinda new around here. Been SC'ing a lot in the past 2 years after living in Atlanta and Charlotte where it's common to find 5 dollar and 10 dollar dances. I just had a really bad experience at an ATL club though so now im rethinking this whole thing after reading through some of these discussions. I've read some stories about OTC as the best mileage bang for buck but haven't really seen any tips or advice other than stuff like "find the Latina at this club and go to the corner". Or someone mentioned denying them LD's but tip them anyways until you can start making out with them and then try to take her home lmao ... what a G , never had that experience before There's a couple of high mileage vip clubs around Atlanta but it's usually 200 bare minimum and usually more like 350 after you pay for the room. So all that being said what's the best ways to get some otc action going because im not so sure these jeans are thin enough to work lol Thanks

16 comments

• wallanon
    a year ago
    I dunno about best ways. If you spot a dancer you'd like to see outside and fuck just tell her. If she's hot there's always guys trying to get in her pants. And if she meets you as a customer you're already looking at an uphill climb unless she'll do anybody with a pulse for money.
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    OTC is hardly the "best mileage bang for the buck." I know nothing about your financial situation but OTC with strippers is a very big step up from $5 and $10 table dances.
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    My one simple trick is to test their mileage. By that I mean, during a lap dance get real grabby. Ass, then tits, and if they still don't object, grab the pussy. At this point, some girls will tell you to stop. But some other girls will take the hint and suggest VIP. Now all you have to do is ask them if they also do OTC. Most girls that do extras in VIP will also do OTC. At least this has been my experience.
  • Subraman
    a year ago
    "Or someone mentioned denying them LD's but tip them anyways until you can start making out with them and then try to take her home lmao ... what a G , never had that experience before" That was the supreme leader of the organization, the one and only San Jose Guy! lol. Ish wrote a good beginner's article here, and it has a solid if short section on OTC: [view link]
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    Not as experienced as others so maybe I miss the big process above and beyond buying an LD or VIP with her, at end (after tipping) of LD or VIP say “I’d like to see you again, do you do private shows?”.
  • Renegade_Buddha
    a year ago
    Alright yall , at some point months ago I read a thread talking about otc in Florida and got the impression that otc was for "over the cloth" cuz someone had said it in that thread. Maybe they were joking and my newb self didn't get it. I'm now realizing it probably means "outside the club" ? where as I thought it meant find the right girl and she'll stroke it off over the cloth 😂🤷‍♂️😂
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    Just know there's a good percentage of girls that don't really do OTC. At least for a reasonable price say under $600. Keep trying new clubs and see what sticks. Also try [view link] out. It'll cost you but it'd be worth it to try it once and see how it goes. I think it's like 100 or so for a month. Atlanta metro should be good place to do it with a good amount of options.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    I thought you didn't know what OTC meant, but then you wrote "Or someone mentioned denying them LD's but tip them anyways until you can start making out with them and then try to take her home lmao ..." Aside from pretending you didn't just invoke the spirit of someone who needs to stay gone, it seemed like maybe you knew but just didn't know how to write your ideas out well. But at any rate, you were probably thinking of OTP. That's Over The Pants and probably should get its own spot in the glossary.
  • booty_lover92
    a year ago
    Start wearing sweatpants 🤷🏾‍♂️. They are more comfortable and easy to maneuver in in VIP.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    ^ and that's also a good approach to weed out the "it grosses me out when guys wear sweatpants and no drawers" girls.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    I don't think I've worn sweatpants to a strip club since college, but I've worn shorts. The no shorts and no sweatpants dancer cliques have lots of the same members.
  • Renegade_Buddha
    a year ago
    @wallanon yes def meant OTP then 😂 I wish I could edit the original post now. So CORRECTION : Any OTP advice Other than take her to the dark corner for a dance and ask if she does OTP 😂 there's gotta be some kind of better way to ask for OTP 🤷‍♂️
  • dirtyburt
    a year ago
    OTC girls……. Not wanting to rain on your parade, but you need to watch your back when you’re asking for OTC, with strippers, that you do not know. Many of these strippers are hustlers on the side, and will set you up to rob you during the OTC visit. So be very aware of a first time encounter if you do not, you know the girl.. You will be a lot safer, ITC than OTC, Until you know the stripper. And this all comes from veteran strippers and monger friends, since I’ve only done OTC, a handful of times. Currently, I have 3 girls, in different parts of the USA, that I will go out with and trust. But that has taken at least 5 or more years to build that trust factor. And under no circumstances, do you ever ever ever bring one back to your own house. I know of two true incidents, where friends brought the girls back to their homes, and next thing they knew, their doors were kicked in and three or four thugs came into the house to rob them. Be safe and don’t let your Little Brain, make your decisions when it comes to safety.
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    OTP? So you're looking to get an LDK? You must then seek the wisdom of lapdanceking. His vast knowledge on this topic will guide you on your journey.
  • booty_lover92
    a year ago
    To OP I wouldn’t straight up ask her to do OTP unless you see that she is very handsy.
  • 8TM
    a year ago
    Don't ask weird questions in the club, just try the girl out for a dance and find out how handsy she is. Speaking frankly, Latinas are going to be your best bet, especially Cubans
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion