tuscl

visiting at noon?

Tuesday, March 28, 2023 8:07 PM
is it a good idea to visit at noon? are there enough girls working at that time
I am asking because I have some time from noon to 2pm but don't want to risk driving there and not find dancers

10 comments

• shadowcat
    a year ago
    What club?
  • gSteph
    a year ago
    I had a great time last week before 2pm, often do. But I club a long ways from where you are.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    You probably tried to post this to a specific club's discussion board, but apparently that feature isn't working right now. You'll have to provide the club's name and location.
  • sharshar
    a year ago
    that is correct. i tried to post this question for babydolls club in dallas
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    I'm not a BDs regular but IME any club that has a good dayshift is worth a try if that is the only timeframe u have - it def won't have the same # of dancers that it would have around happy-hour but I doubt a club that big with a usually solidid-dayshift would be completely voud of dancers.

IMO it's worth a recon - also during slow-times dancers tend to provide better-service/attention which can be a nice-plus.
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    It’s been some years since my daytime visits but Papi_Chulo is correct IME. If there is less money floating around in the SC, a stripper has to put some extra elbow grease into earning $$$.
  • Givemegothgirls
    a year ago
    This is entirely going to depend on the club… I’ve had some great early afternoon strip club visits and I’ve had some awful ones… sometimes you get a lot of attention as your the only one in there some times you don’t cause they girls just want to play on their phones… and sometimes there are no girls even in yet… I tend to like afternoon visits more then evening though overall since there are typically less people in the club and I have found the girls to be more eager to please if you know what I mean
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    It’s 12 O Clock somewhere
  • BGSD3100
    a year ago
    Even with a specific club you are still taking a chance. I have gone to a club in the afternoon and found several dancers to choose from, then gone back to the same club a few weeks later only to find no one. Same day of the week, same time of day but no one there except a bartender saying that dancers were expected to arrive soon.

They didn't.
  • TippingDollars
    a year ago
    Dayshift girls are tricky. First of all if a club is open at 12pm, don't go in until 1pm when some dancers are actually showing up. Second pick one immediately and pounce on them. Normally daytime girls have regulars and once they show up you're not going to get them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion