tuscl

I got a PM from a dancer that I don't even know...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
She said that she had just moved here from Miami and had bought a house here. She asked me where a good place was to work at. She said that she had tried Cheattah and did not like it. See review. She said that she PM'd me because she thought that I knew what I was talking about. Thanks for the compliment. She also wanted to know about the Platinum Plus clubs in Greenville and Columbia. I told her the truth. ATL clubs suck unless you can get into the VIP rooms and then that depends on your limits. I told her what most dancers make at my favorite club. Why would anyone move from MIA to ATL, and buy a house without first having a job? Must be more to it.I have received many emails from customers that I did not know. All seeking insider information. I just toss them a small bone. I respect my favorite dancers. I do not get involved with dancers that post on here. I have seen them come and go. Anyway it was a first for me. I closed with "Wanna fuck?" No reply yet...

6 comments

• mr.munchie
    17 years ago
    Could it be that she is married and her hubby got transfered to that area? Or maybe she herself has a real job that transfered her and she wants to dance for extra money.
  • quimby
    17 years ago
    Or, to continue a thread from below, she could be bipolar and not thinking very clearly.
    (My CF is bipolar, and I have to periodically dissuade her from some wild money-making schemes....
  • parodyman-->
    17 years ago
    More useless blathering just so an old fool can see his thoughts on the screen. What does his yammering have to do with anything in the real world?
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    It's all about him p-man, period.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Shadowcat, I used to get a lot of messages from dancers I didn't know when I posted regularly on the Pink Site, looking for info on clubs that I'd mentioned. I've gotten a few here too. Girls are always looking for a better club or relocating for one reason or another. The most common reason I heard was that a girl was moving to attend school.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Shadowcat is the expert when it comes to his club. Who else are they going to ask? I'm going to return there sooner or later and find out how many dancers I already am familiar with there. Takes me an extra 20 minutes to get there versus my other favorite clubs though. Plus I don't like standing up half the night if the club is crowded.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion