tuscl

customer claims bouncers assaulted him.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, March 16, 2023 3:56 AM
CHARLESTON, [view link]. (WTRF) — In a complaint filed on February 23, Robert Mullins, claims to have been physically assaulted by club bouncers, according to West Virginia Record The complaint states that Mullins was a guest at Elite Gentlemen’s Club on May 14, 2022. As Mullins attempted to leave the establishment he was stopped by several club employees who told him he was not permitted to leave. It was alleged that Mullins took a photo with his personal phone, and the bouncers demanded he delete it. In the complaint when Mullins refused to delete the photo he was attacked by two employees, West Virginia Record reports they were “choking him to the point of losing consciousness.” Man travels by Uber to mother’s house in West Virginia and barricades himself; Suffers from self-inflicted gunshot wound Mullins states that he was kicked in the head, injuring his neck, and his arms were held behind his back. He accuses the defendant of assault and battery and false imprisonment. West Virginia Record reports that Mullins is being represented by Anthony Salvatore of Hewitt & Salvatore in Beckley. He says that he has suffered permanent physical and emotional injuries, and he says he has lost past and future wages. He is seeking compensatory damages.

6 comments

• shailynn
    a year ago
    Lol I know that attorney.
  • Cashman1234
    a year ago
    This seems like a lot of craziness to not delete a single strip club photo. The customer has issues, and I’m sure it didn’t help to be choked by a bouncer.
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    Maybe then they should have gotten the most out of it, like ramming his pussy ass head against the bar several times and then claiming he fell. Sorry, but I can't stand guys who take unauthorized pics in strip clubs. Not only for the girls, but also for my own sake. I suspect the guy is overplaying his injuries, but I would have gladly cheered them on and maybe encouraged them to cave the little cunt's balls in so that he doesn't accidentally (cause it will never happen on purpose I'm guessing) ever impregnate someone. But with all of that said, the bouncers probably handled this poorly. There are plenty of situations where it is legitimately OK for bouncers to lay hands on a customer, involving safety concerns or when a guy otherwise refuses to leave the premises when asked, but this wasn't one of them. If they really wanted to keep him from leaving without the pic, it would have been better if they assaulted his phone (maybe an "accident" where it gets stomped on several times) rather than trying to physically coerce the guy to delete the pic.
  • ATACdawg
    a year ago
    Sheesh. So his second cousins beat the crap out of him for taking pictures of his first cousin stripping? I just don't understand some folks.....🫤
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    If you can't stay out of trouble in the ultra low minimum standards environment of a titty bar, the problem is you.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    This is why clubs need lots of video cameras. I'd hope it's somehow illegal to photograph dancers without permission, so bouncers can detain guys like these and call the cops, if they refuse to delete the photos.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion