tuscl

DB is Not for requesting info on dancers/clubs

Specialj
Born in NYC, conceived at Woodstock.
They have a dancer directory And a club directory for that. Submit a review/article or pay for VIP. Chances are no one here is going to answer questions regarding specific dancers or clubs.

8 comments

• shailynn
    2 years ago
    So I should stop asking “does Wynter that works at the Titty Twister give good Billy Joels?”
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    Oh, man, shailynn, now you've gone and outed Wynter from Titty Twister!

I assume that's the place in East Buttfuck, Nebriowa...

• drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Db?
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ I think he means Discussion Board
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Ahhhhhhh
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Agreed. But the only way to steer things that way is for regular users to consistently tell the OPs that asking for and sharing dancer info in a public forum poses a degree of unknown risk to dancers.

Similarly, it's relatively rare now to see reviewers connecting dancers by name to extras. But that's only because there's enough adjudicators telling reviewers to cut that shit out.
  • Specialj
    2 years ago
    I feel these dancers and clubs deserve a certain level of anonymity. Dancers that want to publicize their information has plenty of ways to do that and if they prefer discretion that should be their prerogative
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    One nice thing about being 66 years old and not interested in being a sugar daddy is that there is no ambiguity about my relationship with any of my regulars. I never ask myself if maybe they might like me enough to be my girlfriend because of the huge age difference. I really like it that the relationship is clearly defined as a customer relationship and ends when they quit stripping.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion