tuscl

Single day record?

Friday, March 10, 2023 10:13 PM
What is your single day record? Different women. ( multiple pops with same girl would be an interesting separate question) 3 for me. Several times. The 4th segment of a grand slam has always eluded me.

18 comments

• shadowcat
    a year ago
    5 different girls at $10/pop between 9PM and 6AM in Acapulco Zona Roja 1970's.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    I don’t want to brag so I’ll keep my record to myself
  • TheElmerFudd
    a year ago
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    Only 3, but none were less than an 8
  • proginohio
    a year ago
    Hong Kong in Tijuana. I had 5 pops twice. Money ran out each time.
  • Jasdoit
    a year ago
  • rickthelion
    a year ago
    97 Almost killed me. Drained this rick of bodily fluids. You see, this rick likes the prime numbers. Once I hit #90 I realized I should have stopped at 89…but I had to keep going. ROAR!!!
  • rickthelion
    a year ago
    Also… wtf Scrubby?
  • JamesSD
    a year ago
    I'll be honest, for me after the first pop I notice how gross the strip club is a lot more. It's my version of post nut clarity. I've gone in with money in my pocket planning to go for a double, then lost interest when hanging around after round 1. With OTC I usually do 2x in a half hour, BBBJ then Covered sex. My ATF understands my needs and doesn't upcharge for the second pop. With civvys my record is 7 in 24 hours.
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    I banged Scrub's mom once, she was so fat it counted as 5.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    Wow 10th grade....
  • TheElmerFudd
    a year ago
    ^^ James I hear you. I've felt the same...but I just power through it
  • Goodclubrep
    a year ago
    4 in 18 hours without any pharmaceutical enhancement 2 years ago and I'm older than most here.
  • ooyess
    a year ago
    3 no pros
  • xmckie
    a year ago
    5 in 24 hours, all with the same girl, at age 43.
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    In my 20s and 30s I had several day long fuck fests each with one girl, but that's a separate question and tbh I forgot how many times I popped, but it was a lot. There is something incredibly sexy about spending pretty much a whole day naked with an uninhibited girl, but I haven't had that luxury since I had kids. But since the question related to different women, I'll just address that. Tbh only 2 and even that was not planned. For me the Law of Diminishing Returns definitely applies. In the civilian context, I'd much rather spend more time enjoying one girl that I like, getting to know her and what gets her off, than bed hopping (see what I wrote above). In the p4p context, my motivation for devoting more time and money to seeking out strange girls to pay for sex drops dramatically after a couple of good pops. I guess this is why I'll never be a sex tourism type of guy. I just can't imagine going someplace for a whole day or longer for the sole purpose of racking up body count. I say this with no criticism whatsoever. If that's your cup of tea then go yee forth and have fun. It's just not something that has ever really interested me.
  • fun4jeff
    a year ago
    6 in my 20s and 6 in my 50s
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion