tuscl

Particular dancer?

Dakesjenna2
Washington
Can anyone help me out with a particular dancer? I've been trying to figure out her
name and when she dances. She's medium-height, brunette(medium length), and
she dances dayshift. Usually early/mid week. I've only seen her a couple of times,
and when I do see her, she's usually busy going back and forth to the LDA. The thing is,
I've never seen her dance on stage, I think she's one of the girls that just entertains
clients in the back. She has a great figure, muscular and a little bit thick, but not big by
any means. Her thighs are muscular, she has implants, but all in all, very nice curves all over.
And very pasty white skin. If I reached to describe her face, it's a bit like Celeste's. Anybody
know/venture a guess on her ID, would be appreciated, thanks.

11 comments

• grand1511
    2 years ago
    Bambi.....it's always a Bambi.
  • rickthelion
    2 years ago
    ^
    Could be a car name. But not a cool car name like Tesla. Something more like Mercedes or Lexus or Pinto. ROAR!!!
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    I saw her wearing this nametag: https://app.tuscl.net/photo/13443
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Does anyone see the name of the club or anything that narrows down who might be able to answer this question? I get that it's a question most dudes here wouldn't to answer in the open anyway, but I didn't see anything that would give a person an idea of what club they're talking about.
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    Speaking of which, I'm looking for a stripper I met, she's a redhead, tig ol bitties, she sometimes works dayshift. Please let me know if you know her.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    I think it's Icee reincarnated.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    Her name is Diamond. She lives in Seattle, but is from Virginia.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    JFC dude. See "Do you know where [insert dancer name here] works..." on the faq page: https://app.tuscl.net/faq
  • Dakesjenna2
    2 years ago
    Hey, thanks for the feedback everyone. Especially the jokes lol! I mistakenly thought I was posting
    about Pandora's cabaret in Seattle when I posted, as I was directed from that page. I didn't realize it
    went into general, sorry. I see what y'all meant. This girl isn't Diamond, she doesn't have any tattoos
    (at the least not a big dragon). And Diamond is always tan. This girl has very pasty white skin. But
    I'd venture she maybe has a similar body type to Diamond. And I seem to remember she didn't do stage.
  • Dakesjenna2
    2 years ago
    I'm gonna bump my first comment to the Pandora's page; that's where I should've started...
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    I have an imaginary stripper. I don't know her name, but she is short with dark hair and a lot of tattoos. Sometimes when a stripper sits down at my table uninvited, I tell them I'm waiting for this stripper that doesn't exist.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion