Monday, March 6, 2023 12:40 AM
This guy thinks that he "lent" money to a stripper. [view link]

14 comments

• ATACdawg
    a year ago
    Cue the maniacal laughter!!!😂🤣 "Loaned" it to her over three years.....🤣😂
  • whodey
    a year ago
    What you have never loaned money to strippers? I lend money to them all the time when I see them OTC. At least I assume they are loans since they always ask for money each time and it would be illegal for them to charge me a fee for what we do together. I'm sure they'll all pay me back at some point in the future, right?
  • nrwsgnra
    a year ago
    Something about “A fool and his money are soon parted"
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    This guy could benefit from a visit to tuscl university.
  • bang69
    a year ago
    Sure a stripper will pay you back. She will give you a std.
  • Cashman1234
    a year ago
    This is a silly and stupid lawsuit. Wall Street smart doesn’t appear to correlate with Strip Club smart.
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    Ha ha - If he wasn’t taking pussy in lieu of payment he a Super PL.
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    What a moron...and a pussy to boot. This obviously isn't really about the money. He can't get blood from a stone, even if he manages to win this silly lawsuit. This is about control and payback. He's butt hurt and now he wants to fuck with her any way he can. I hope someone accidentally caves this little twat's balls in so he doesn't breed more little ankle biting pussies.
  • Goodclubrep
    a year ago
    Her middle name is Luz!! Almost lulz! Too funny. And yeah, he's a silly ass.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    125000/3/52 = 801 per week. … so depending on what he got, maybe it’s not that bad? $400 a visit twice a week would be a little high, but for a baller Wall Street sc hound in Manhattan? This sounds like a SD/SB payroll if the online hype is to be believed. And if he was fucking the mom too… that’s a bargain! JUST KIDDING!!!!!! Ahahahahahahahahaha
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    "leant her hundreds of thousands of dollars an" ... "In total, he says, he doled out $125,000" Fucking media always exaggerating shit. 125k is not hundreds of thousands with an s, it's fucking one, singular. That part aside, what a fucking dumbass. This lawsuit is gonna cost him way more than 125k in lost wages/bonuses unless he's very fucking good at his job. I gotta wonder if he REALLY thought it was a loan or as Rick said he's just butthurt. I don't know which I'd respect more, being such a dumbass he didn't figure it out after a few weeks at most and/or spent more than he could afford to lose, or being such a pussy he can't just lick his wounds and move on. And this may not be a popular view, but a little bit of shame on her. I get to some extent it's a strippers job to make customers feel that way, and they expect and deserve to get paid for it. But at some point it crosses the line into just being shady and brings negativity into sex work that makes it hard for more legit operators to do their thing without being judged and discriminated against.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    There's more to this story than is being published.
  • Champphilly
    a year ago
    If he paid all by cash, it is over for him. lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    Yeah - this is likely more of a jilted-lover situation vs him thinking it was a loan - common-sense would tell a person that if u have to "lend" a person that much $$$ and over a period of time, that such person would not be in a position to pay you back if they were in that position to begin with. The "loan" thing is probably the only card he has to play to get back at her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion