tuscl

OPEN TOPIC...PROBLEM TUSCLERS

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Tuesday, February 21, 2023 8:23 PM
If founder doesn't start Banning the trolls I'm leaving tuscl.

10 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    No one better bump a thread and no one better troll anyone unless us old timers all decide to troll someone.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    I'm really leaving unless founder bans the trolls. I'm done . The only trolling allowed should be us old timers ganging up on iceydodo like we agreed to.
  • GGGoddessLive
    a year ago
    I mean the best you can do is ignore them! Like water on a duck, you have to let it roll off. These people don't know you beyond the screen!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    You can't ignore it when there are like 10 of them. All doing it day in day out until they make the forum their own baby dick circle jerk
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    That's our goal. It's how we're getting at icey dodo. But I demand no one ever question me. I'm 25
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    Icee, your latest trolling on 25 is your best work since “A Strip Club Saved My Life!”
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Were only supposed to troll icey dodo and whine and complain about him
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    Gee wiz what the hell is all this nonsense about can’t we talk about the stuff we all agree on how much we like strip clubs
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    No we all need to troll icey dodo. She has fun the wring way Then talk about what we all agree on.
  • SirLapdancealot
    a year ago
    Iceydodo you get trolled for being a troll. It's really that simple, dumbass. Has nothing to do with anything else.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion