tuscl

dancer: "You smell Gooood."

Club was very smoky. I just came in. I didn't shower recently but I didn't get all hot and sweaty either. No cologne or anything extra. I figure this comment is either due to a lack of foul odors from smoke and other things or just something dancers say. However I still haven't decided. Sometimes I wonder if my body produces a nice smell.

Lol, maybe I'm really a vampire and I can smell my prey all around me and can tell all kinds of things by their smells. Just kidding. Actually I think my allergies have just made my sense of smell hyper sensitive while most other people's are deadened by smoke and alcohol. I did read that females in general tend to be able to detect smells better than men so that makes me wonder if the occasional female dancer who says this is able to smell my body odor. Many body odors seem to emanate from clothing or what you ate last or what you showered with though.

Do you hear "you smell good" very often when you don't even use cologne?

20 comments

• chandler
    17 years ago
    I wear cologne, but it's "just something dancers say". Right up there with "I like dancing for you" and "you have a big dick".
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    Maybe you just smell so sexy she couldnt help it LOL.
    I dont know while there is alot to say about pheremones I figure its a line.
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    I hear this all the time, and I've never worn cologne, ever. I think it's a combo of my deodorant/shampoo, the fact that I shower regularly, and my natural "clean" smell. I get compliments all the time...it is strange though. What...you mean I don't "have a big dick"?? I can't believe it...strippers never lie about that kind of stuf...lol...
  • Never have, although this girl named Heather at Rick's in New Orleans said I smelled like donuts. I didn't ask her if that was a good thing. She then danced for me and allowed me to play with her tits.
  • Philip A. Stein
    17 years ago
    Dryer sheets and fabric softener certainly make clothes good too. I wouldn't really expect those aromas to last too long into the day
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Well, I do wear cologne."Curve" By Liz Clairborne. They either tell me what I am wearing or ask what it is.
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    "You smell Gooood"="I love the smell of cash on a customer."

It's a line. Whenever I am in a strip club, I always feel grateful to the guy I get my suits, etc., from, because every suit, tie, shirt, set of cufflinks, shoes, always looks great to the strippers--the strippers tell me so all the time.
  • TessieV
    17 years ago
    Perhaps some girls use this as a line, but I doubt it. If a guy smells really good, I'm gonna tell him so...If he isn't smelling quite as fabulous, there are always other things I can find to compliment him on that are more sincere.

Bottom line...if a dancer tells you that you smell nice, she most likely means just that.
  • Ironcat
    17 years ago
    It could be that many customers smell bad (I see a lot of blue collar guys in my favorite club still in their work clothes), so when one comes in who doesn't smell bad, they smell relatively good.
  • harrydave
    17 years ago
    I have talked with ATF's and other familiar dancers about this. I get this line every once in a while. Most of them tell me it's a true compliment. Then they tell me about the bad smelling guys. I can believe it. They prefer a well dressed, clean guy. But for you guys with small dicks, it may be the only complimnt they could think of.

I think I'm watching Family Guy too much.
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    lol
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    hmmm, as a line a dancer says right after she sees you for the first time, "you smell good" sounds more sincere than "you have a big dick". Unless of course she just felt you up.

I wouldn't be surprised if some guys reek of smoke and other bad smells. It doesn't happen often but every once in a while, a dancer will smell bad.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Just because it's a line doesn't mean it has to be a lie. The original question was whether it means one possesses some extraordinary aromatic attribute. It doesn't. It means strippers are quick to say complimentary things to their customers.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    "extraordinary aromatic attribute" ? Who said that? I didn't claim that nor did anyone else. There's a big difference between having a pleasant smell or lack of a foul odor and an extraordinary attribute. Strippers do like to give compliments to get you in a better mood to buy lap dances though.

I think I may stop trying to think of discussion topics on here for awhile unless I'm just bored with the regular banter.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    It wasn't meant to be a direct quote, Casualguy. My point was that I don't take it to mean very much about how I smell. Sorry for misrepresenting all your speculations on what it could mean. Just having fun.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    No problem. There's not a lot of new stuff to learn about on this web site that hasn't already been talked about.
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    Do not be deterred or bullied away from posting about whatever you want to here casualguy.
  • minnow
    17 years ago
    syg(2): "Smell like doughnuts". Maybe dancer thought you were a cop???
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Minow: LOL... BTW, smelling like donuts is probably the LAST thing you want to smell like... you sure don't want to attract cops, especially if you plan to drink and drive!

I actually hear the "you smell sooo gooood" phrase all the time, and I realize it's somewhat of a "line", but I also know that it is true. I DO smell good, and I know the girls appreciate us smelling good, as opposed to the guys that come in after putting in their eight on the line, still wreaking of sweat, etc.

My ATF used to especially enjoy it... she'd always start out our ITC sessions by unbuttoning my shirt, and burying her face inside, taking in my cologne, and cooing about how good I smell... then she'd start nibbling my nipples, and licking my neck... it certainly got ME going, anyway.
  • Well, let me just say that after she got to see me some more, I probably assured her I wasn't a cop.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion