tuscl

MARDI GRAS CLUBBING. EVER GONE?

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
I'm thinking of it. Some clubs have promotions. Anyone been?

7 comments

• docsavage
    2 years ago
    One of my stripper regulars went and loved it. Her plan was to work there too while visiting but discovered you have to be 21 to work there. She was just 20. It's one of those things probably worth doing at least once in your life.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    First OTC I ever did was with a dancer at a club in the French Quarter during Mardi Gras.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Yeah it just seems like an experience worth having
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    I kinda wonder about Mardi Gras clubbing down in Louisiana...
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I'm thinking a wilder time than elsewhere with the Mardi Gras vibe but I don't know.
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    If you are talking about New Orleans, Mardi Gras is a shit show and you can have as much fun on the streets as you can in a club. It is a lot better to go to a club in New Orleans when it's not Mardi Gras.

I took a lady friend for her birthday and we ended up meeting with a couple that worked at a strip club as a bartender and dancer. We went out with the bartender on a couple of his nights out and our money was no good with him. We just had to tip and drink for free. Probably one of the wildest times I can remember hanging with a Bourbon Street bartender those couple of times.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Thanks for that advice. It makes a lot of sense
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion