tuscl

Do you want some breast milk with your lap dance?

Sunday, February 3, 2008 5:55 PM
Had a dancer offer this to me. I passed it up. Would you? At least she didn't squirt me like one dancer did sometime just a few months ago. Apparently some young dancers are pretty good at losing weight so that you can't even tell much about them. I thought her nipples looked different than normal though. She told me she had put in 17 hours that day too. Well she didn't calculate that but I did based on the time she told me she was there. Never heard of a dancer working that long in a single day. Of course I don't recall being offered breast milk with my lap dance either.

13 comments

• MIDancer
    16 years ago
    The four bodily fluids that carry HIV: Semen Vaginal fluid Blood BREAST MILK Yes, I'd pass on this.
  • harrydave
    16 years ago
    Well isn't that some freaky shit. Not too long ago, I got some LD's from a girl who was 7 months pregnant. She had been a dancer unti recently, and was now waitressing. Anyway, she was sexy, fun, and made good use of that belly. We kinda laughed our way through it. I'm imagining she's trapped in the trailer right now, wondering where the hell her boyfriend is. ;-0
  • bigdawg_1
    16 years ago
    I agree. If she wanted to squirt you fine as long as you don't taste or let it get into your system....eyes ..nose, mouth etc.. She could also pass hepititas (sp) that way as well.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I didn't believe she was lactating or squirting anything though. However I didn't test that. I just read earlier that day that around 5 thousand up to 6 thousand men get cancer in or around the throat due to the HPV virus. Apparently some scientists were speculating that the HPV vaccine might be helpful to men as well and that these men caught the virus by engaging in oral sex. It would be nice if one day we could just drink a solution of nanomaterials and turn on some radio waves and destroy all viruses within the body like one study suggested happened to some rabbits.
  • chandler
    16 years ago
    Like I said last Tuesday (or whenever the topic last came up), I don't care for anything that makes strippers seem more like cows than sex objects. I get my milk from a plastic container. I suck on strippers' nipples for the sexual kicks, not to drink a beverage.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    I think we had a thread on this recently. I say no thanx....no thanx to a prego dance as well....and I'll pass on the nanomaterials too. :)
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Shekitout has a story about getting squirted in Tampa. Lets hear it again!
  • mr.munchie
    16 years ago
    I'd take the nano's in a heartbeat if they wold help with my neuropathy.
  • Shekitout
    16 years ago
    Shadowcat brings back my memory of being at Mons Venus in Tampa, FL and watching a dancer on stage squirt a stream of milk from her breast about 10-15 feet into the crowd. Damnest thing I ever saw. She had just recently had a child so there was plenty of milk to share with the audience!
  • OK, I admit it, I'd say yes. I've only had for sure one time. Named Zoe, Twin Cities. Fucking wild bed dances and sucking on the titties seemed appropriate for what we were doing. I'm sure I tasted something. There's one other girl I see nowadays who feeds me, but I've never tasted anything.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Yea, some girls do like the view of "feeding" their man...it's kind of weird. I just like nipples a lot...lol...
  • Ditto. I like to act like a "teething" newborn, too!
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    I've been trying to remember if I've ever sucked on a tittie in a strip club and I think the answer is no. In fact there were probably only 4 girls I've known (all were faves at the time) where that would have interested me, and 3 of them worked in clubs were boob fondling wasn't done. Probably could have done it with the fourth girl but somehow I never got around to it. In other words, my answer is no.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion