tuscl

On the road to becoming a stripper

GGGoddessLive
How does a Goth Sugar Baby sound?
Sunday, February 12, 2023 9:47 PM
With my recent job loss, I need more income so I figured I'd take advantage of well being a woman and the sex industry. I'm a single mother due to my husband being deployed. We still talk and got his approval to pursue this road even with the risks ahead. Right now as a black woman who presents Afropunk or alternative, no tattoos, a single septum, locs with shaved sides, and is "short" I figured I can break in as soon as I can in AR. I'd love some inspiration on a particular look I could pull! Right now I am 170lbs Bust 43 Waist 38.3 Hips 46.8 The goal weight is 130lbs The steps I'm taking to get there right now is eating vegetarian and I've lost 7lbs this month. I want to make my way back into a gym but sadly childcare is my only preventative issue. Weight training means a lot to me so body weight isn't effective as I want it to be. I would love defined muscles! I would like to save up for a Mommy Makeover for this year ($10,000+)! NO Need for a BBL I have PLENTY back there. šŸ˜‚ When auditioning you need: āœ…Hair, Nails, Makeup āœ…Club Gown āœ…Dancer Outfit āœ…Platform Heels āœ…Last but not least confidence. šŸ„° Am I missing anything else?

11 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    ā€¢
    a year ago
    This site is mostly a customer site - I think you would benefit more from a dancer-centric site - we have some dancers posting on here but they are a minority - [view link] used to be a dancer-site but that site recently closed.
  • wallanon
    ā€¢
    a year ago
    I knew a dancer who was about 170 lbs and dropped way down. Last time I saw her she was basically skin and bones. When you get to a point where you feel good about how you look/get to your goal weight don't forget to stop losing weight. Your photo showed up as a broken link, so I didn't get a chance to look at it. Good luck.
  • Papi_Chulo
    ā€¢
    a year ago
    It can be a bit harder for AA-women to get into certain-clubs particularly AA-women that are thick - if ur comfortable with it then specify what city/area ur in so u can get some recs on which clubs might be a better-fit - also; if ur comfortable with it post some body pics as certain clubs tend to hire/not-hire certain body-types. Best of luck - the strip-club world can be a bit hard to navigate if one is a newbie and it takes some time to figure out.
  • GGGoddessLive
    ā€¢
    a year ago
    @PapiChulo I've already been consuming resources from Reddit and facebook! Not a fan of how the reddit stripper talk, they can often reply with cynicism. The AR scene is terribly small so it makes me wish I already lived in TX. Much bigger more options. I've worked enough in customer service where presentation is key, a smile can go a long way, and genuine conversation can make you likable. It's one thing to get advice from strippers but it's strategic to get advice from all sides of the playing field you know? I wonder if it's because I'm not verified that my photo isn't uploaded!
  • Papi_Chulo
    ā€¢
    a year ago
    I originally didnā€™t know what ā€œARā€ meant in your original post ā€“ now I see it means ur looking for clubs in Arkansas - good strip-club-locations are def more the exception than the norm and Arkansas is def not considered a good strip-clubbing area ā€“ AFAIK no-one that posts on the board regularly is from AK nor hardcore SCers for the most part bother to club there so kinda hard to make a recommendation of a good-club (although I recall a club in AK that if I remember correctly had a good #, if not mostly, AA-dancers but I canā€™t remember the name).
  • nicespice
    ā€¢
    a year ago
    I get the impression Austin and DFW are especially rough on black dancers. Idk where in Texas you were eyeing, but I just wanted to comment about those two areas. It seems like a lot of black dancers who have worked in other areas that are high end and picky like Manhattan or Myrtle Beach end up getting the run around a lot and get rejected. Or have to be dayshift only. Dayshifts can be nice, but the principle of it sucks and might be annoying when youā€™re trying to maximize hours and cover hotel costs and deal with traffic. Maybe you might get lucky but you would be like 2 girls out of a hundred. At least thatā€™s how it was last time Iā€™ve been at those areas, unless anything has changed. But I think there are more ā€œurbanā€ spots like the XTC chain. But I get the impression those clubs are full of politics for getting access to ā€œsectionsā€ and having a lot of social media presence? I hope Iā€™m wrong there. Iā€™d probably get the dancers resource app to help you out there. Also, Iā€™d probably try to present less alternative when auditioning. Take the piercing out and hide the hairstyle with a wig that make your hair conform to Eurocentric standards. If you wanna see if you can get away with being more alternative at work, wait until you have done a few shifts and had the chance to feel out a particular place. Strip club managers generally donā€™t like alternative looks (there are exceptions of course) and mostly when they do put up with that itā€™s a thin white girl. I remember there was this black alternative dancer who auditioned once at an amateur contest we all had to participate in, and she won either 2nd or 1st place. She still didnā€™t get the contract. It sucks but black dancers often have to have the most ā€œprofessionalismā€. I hate being negative because I personally think the alternative look on black women is awesome, but Iā€™m just being blunt so that you can increase your chances of finding a club more quickly if thatā€™s what you want. Iā€™d probably try to work in some of the smaller town areas that often get ignored. The way the clubs have been the past year, youā€™re not missing out by skipping the oversaturated hellholes and money-down cattiness that is a good chunk of clubs in decent sized cities at the moment. Thereā€™s less information about any one club but that means less dancer saturation too. Also, itā€™s kinda cold at the moment but Iā€™m pretty fond of the Midwest region for its selection of club you could probably find. Iā€™d probably just road trip around different places and have a car, so if any particular club is not your vibe, you can move on to the next town.
  • wallanon
    ā€¢
    a year ago
    If you're looking at Dallas, I thought Silver City Cabaret was a solid club with a good range/mix of dancer looks and styles. It doesn't get talked about as a top club, but if I lived around there I'd go there first over a place like Baby Dolls.
  • docsavage
    ā€¢
    a year ago
    I was talking last night to a stripper who has been in the business for several years working at various local strip clubs. She said it is much harder now to make a living for strippers because there are more customers who just come in and hang out and don't tip or buy lap dances. I've been clubbing for a dozen years, and I've noticed that too. This is probably due to a weakening economy and people not having as much money to spend. You should still try it and see how it works out but if you fail you have a lot of company. Thinking in terms of a recession proof career might be the best plan.
  • Brahma2k
    ā€¢
    a year ago
    I hate to say it but true is true, high pressure sales tactics can work. It definitely wonā€™t always work but itā€™s a numbers game. ā€œCome with me, I need to talk to youā€, ā€œif you go in there with me youā€™ll walk out of that room very happy!ā€ ā€œIā€™m open to partying with you anytimeā€. Itā€™s the used car salesman in action! But It takes caffeine to keep it up at that pace. Iā€™ve definitely seen it work. TUSCL users should know better about Vultures but clubs are filled with those who donā€™t know.
  • Ruby3456
    ā€¢
    a year ago
    Iā€™m a thick Indian dancer and I got hired. Taking your clothes off on stage is the easiest part. The most difficult part is getting vip rooms and lap dances. Iā€™ve seen many guys come in just to hang out, wonā€™t tip on stage, wonā€™t buy lap dances, but wanna talk to you for hours. Being able to connect with others is what makes you stand out. I had experience in marketing/sales before so it helped. Also my advice: be nice, friendly to other strippers but stay far away from stripper drama. Some girls are just full of drama. Set your boundaries.
  • stripperlover777
    ā€¢
    6 months ago
    Check Out The Verified Members Area Dancers Names Topic & The VIP Members Area Stage Names Topic. I Have Posted Lots Of Dancer Names Ideas. You Can Also Check The Stripper Poll #1 Topic & Gifts For Dancers Topics In The Verified Members Area.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion