tuscl

My night with the stripper hoes

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
I'm already litaf snd high.

Showed a stripper hoe some tough love letting her sit in jail after pulling a gun on a trick. He tried to bail without paaying butbmetro has a reputation for fucking over victims. I told her she van wait and ghink coz she's not hoe material. Showing some tough love.

Bit I'm a break the hoe in lulz

19 comments

• motorhead
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Orange is the new black
  • CJKent_band
    β€’
    2 years ago
    @2Icee

Don't post while under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs, because nothing can be erased from the Internet, and everything you post can and will be used against you in a court of law or the court of public opinion.

:D
  • rickdugan
    β€’
    2 years ago
    In other words, Icee couldn't afford the bail so she's telling the stripper hoe's that she's leaving her there for her own good. πŸ˜‰
  • TheeOSU
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Lulz

Will wonders never cease in dougee's attempts to troll tuscl?
  • TheeOSU
    β€’
    2 years ago
    It's ok though, iceydougster n me r still homiez Lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    β€’
    2 years ago
    I forgot I posted this. I did it for her own good. Some need that type of lesson to help them
  • CJKent_band
    β€’
    2 years ago
    @2Icee

You should know that alcohol and/or drugs use can lead to lapses in memory.

This includes difficulty recalling recent events including an entire night.

Alcohol and drugs use also causes permanent memory loss, described as dementia.
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Yeah and maybe the next time that the two of you hang out she'll just get blackout high and drunk so she can forget who she's with. Good times! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Cjkent I sometimes forget the night if I smoke too much weed and drink too much. Sometimes I have to check Google timeline to see where I was. The thing is there's a bar with a buy one get one deal or an all you can drink deal and I try to get my money's worth. That's when it happens.
  • gSteph
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Oh, you poor little ?
  • Tetradon
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Icee, this is up there with losing your girl to a low-level weed dealer on things this board will never let you live down.

Lulz.
  • CJKent_band
    β€’
    2 years ago
    @2Icee

You know that Drugs and alcohol have short- and long-lasting negative impacts on the human brain.

And often times the effects are not reversible, like in the case of dementia
  • mickey48066
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Periodically, someone responds to a thread you created a while back about ending it all. May I ask why you continue to drag your feet?
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Iceydodo how many cry for help threads are you going to create?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Tetradon. I don't see anything wrong with this thread. I let a girl go to jail hoping it teaches her a lesson. That's a good thing. Anyways she'll be out within a few days. And the thread I vented in isn't a big deal but trolls made it into one. I'm back with my her.

Cjkunt I don't have dementia. Just drink too much sometimes. Big deal.

• SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    2 years ago
    Iceydodo you're absolutely right that she's not stripper whore material. When your pimp is a blackout drunk that can't hold her liquor and can't afford to bail you out of jail, you've failed.
  • CJKent_band
    β€’
    2 years ago
    @2Icee

Alcohol related dementia, as the name suggests, is a form of dementia related to the excessive drinking of alcohol. This affects memory, learning and other mental functions.

Alcohol related brain injury related to alcohol related dementia will have symptoms that include:

* Impaired ability to learn things
    * Personality changes
    * Problems with memory
    * Difficulty with clear and logical thinking on tasks which require planning, organising, common sense judgement and social skills
    * Problems with balance
    * Decreased initiative and spontaneity.

You should stop using alcohol and drugs and get professional help
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    β€’
    2 years ago
    I don't have a problem. You're just trolling
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    2 years ago
    I dunno, Iceydodo - you've posted at least a couple of times now where you got blackout high and drunk. It's a regular thing with you. It's your escape from life.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion