tuscl

Girls that try SA for the first time?

Friday, January 20, 2023 3:44 AM
Newbie girls to the SA world has been a no fly zone for me to this point. Had one cancel last minute with a typical excuse. Had another actually meet for drinks and then decided p4p wasn't for her. Finally had a young 20 year old first timer show up for dinner and then completed the transaction. She could have been fibbing, but I don't think so in this case. I would guess first timers doing otc or even itc extras are a similar quest.

20 comments

• rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "I would guess first timers doing otc or even itc extras are a similar quest." Not quite, at least on the OTC front. I think the difference is that a first time OTC stripper is already doing sex work, even if she's not fucking and sucking. She's still earning her living rubbing on guys and generally leveraging their hard-ons for her financial gain. It's a smaller jump for her than a girl who has never done that sort of thing. Once she commits to it, I find that most of these girls see it through. The newbie SA girl I would agree has a little more ramp to run. But even so I find the payoff to be worth it once she finally pulls the trigger. A girl generally doesn't go on SA because she's confused about what guys want - sometimes it just takes them a little longer to work up the nerve to go through with it. But where the similarities exist is in the early hotel experiences. They often need to be led through the encounter. It's the most natural feeling p4p experience I know. I often find myself reverting to what I used to do during my dating years to move things over the goal line, which of course is to go down on them. Sometimes they cum and sometimes not, but either way they're more than ready for the rest of the adventure. Good times.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Besides 3131, what does it really cost you if a newbie SA girl cancels last minute or has a drink with you and then flakes? I never plan things during the day because that time is just too precious for me, so if I'm meeting up with a girl it's on one of my nights out. If a planned event falls through I just pivot and head to a club - either way good times.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    You got a " virgin" ? Congrats. Yeah, I agree with rick. I almost assume every first meet-up is going to flake on me and I have a back-up plan for the evening.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Hookers get nervous if a truck seems off. They cancel if they have a better option or the guy is too off in some way
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ^ Icee, are you educating us again honey? It's always cute when a 20-something year old girl shares her deep wisdom with guys twice her age and with 50 times her experience. Keep up the good work kiddo. 😉
    2 years ago
    The only "cost" is time. A same day cancelation is a challenge to replace. SC is always a backup plan, depending on the market. Some cities just don't have clubs up to par. I've done the same day scramble a few times over the years. IME my same day dates have been less satisfying all around. I typically chat up several potential girls for a few days leading up to a time in a city I want a sa date. Usually 2 to 4 days out is the sweetspot to solidify a plan. In addition to their profile, I try to get a feel for which girls are going to be reliable. Do they reply to text timely? Is it 1 or 2 word texts, or do they communicate well? I'm sure I subconsciously give a 9 or 10 a little more leeway when in the discussion phase, just because I REALLY want to hit that. Experience more often says the 7 or 8 that's spot on with communication is gonna be sure thing to show up.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "The only 'cost' is time." For some guys that cost is pretty high. I'd rather take three quick shots and hit one with some dancers (because they all talk and the one you get first may lead to even better options) than do a lot of back and forth maybe to land a stranger. But if your approach is working for you then it's always interesting to hear how other guys go about the hobby.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Rick copying and pasting the same bs doesn't make you look smart. Makes you look like the fucking idiot you are. You attack me saying I'm a bitter woman coz I call you out on being a cheater and fucking up your family. Then you pretend it's just what adult men do. Now hurry and repeat the same bs again 🤡
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    If a hooker rejects tou its coz you're off or ahead has better options
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Icee said "Rick copying and pasting the same bs doesn't make you look smart." Honestly, perhaps Rick should take this advice seriously, as it comes from someone who is an expert in not looking smart.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Icee, time and again you pull my family into the discussion when you know nothing about my home situation. You're an angry child and you're out of line. Your personal baggage and overall emotional anger do not justify abhorrent behavior like pulling children into adult discussions. Shame on you.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "Honestly, perhaps Rick should take this advice seriously, as it comes from someone who is an expert in not looking smart." I hear ya', but nah. Young Icee thinks she's creating fire by pounding the same 4 points over and over in different ways, as if she knows more about how clubs and relationships work than the guys on this board: (1) Any girl who ever has sex for money is an indiscriminate hooker; (2) any guy who fucks around with a stripper is a John; (3) people don't go to strip clubs to fuck around with strippers; and (4) married men fucking around with strippers is very very bad. So rather than expend any real effort in responding, I keep a few stock posts in a file. Ctrl C, Ctrl V, voila! And I'll keep using them until she learns to behave herself. Or she won't, in which case she's going to get awful tired of seeing the same insults over and over. 😉
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    No dumb bitch I'm stating facts and you're butt hurt by reality. If you were normal you wouldn't have to groom or coerce hookers. You wouldn't be rejected by them. You're off mentally thinking a hooker taking your money is an accomplishment
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ^ Icee, are you educating us again honey? It's always cute when a 20-something year old girl shares her deep wisdom with guys twice her age and with 50 times her experience. Keep up the good work kiddo. 😉
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "For some guys that cost is pretty high. I'd rather take three quick shots and hit one with some dancers (because they all talk and the one you get first may lead to even better options) than do a lot of back and forth maybe to land a stranger." @Wall: You can include me in that high cost of time too and you hit upon a very important difference between SA and clubs. As I have posted here before, historically I had not been able to do much with SA because the filtering and "get to know you" chatter is just so damned time consuming. Going to eh club at your own convenience, on nights where you can carve out some time, is much more convenient. I had a window during the holiday season where work slowed down dramatically, which is how I was able to dive in a bit and get a couple of SA girls into the rotation. But once they've played out, I'm not sure how soon it will be before I line up another SA girl.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Rick you're more delusional than sjg. Keep telling yourself you're a good family man while cheating. Keep telling yourself that yhe hookers you pay aren't hookers and Keep pretending that it's normal to be rejected by hookers 🤡
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Icee, time and again you pull my family into the discussion when you know nothing about my home situation. You're an angry child and you're out of line. Your personal baggage and overall emotional anger do not justify abhorrent behavior like pulling children into adult discussions. Shame on you.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Oh and Icee, are you educating us again honey? It's always cute when a 20-something year old girl shares her deep wisdom with guys twice her age and with 50 times her experience. Keep up the good work kiddo. 😉
    2 years ago
    The time commitment to chatting up potential dates in advance isn't that bad. Certainly less time consuming for me than sitting in a club that I might only visit once a year and trying to figure out which one might be willing to leave the club with me. Couple that with many aren't allowed to leave before closing without a hefty fee. Nah...I'll spend a few minutes chatting on text the week before and have much better odds. A few messages and I can usually garner the needed Intel to decide. A few minutes here and there on my phone.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "So rather than expend any real effort in responding, I keep a few stock posts in a file. Ctrl C, Ctrl V, voila! And I'll keep using them until she learns to behave herself. Or she won't, in which case she's going to get awful tired of seeing the same insults over and over. 😉" ^^^Ive had the same tact with her. It's also funny and ironic to see her bring up her same troll at you over and over again and carry it into other threads...while at the same time she accuses you of being a repetitious troll. It's all a bit rich. 🤭🤡😂😂😂
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion