tuscl

How to OTC

Wednesday, January 30, 2008 4:07 AM
First, yes I have searched and read many posts on the OTC subject but I'd like to get some current advice from all you sage veterans. I'm about to begin this with my ATF (I think) and it of course comes with complications. It does make sense economically for both of us vs. ITC but here are a couple questions for you. Where to meet? Hotels are nice but how can a married guy check in with cash vs. credit card in a decent place that isn't full of druggies and old sheets? Can I do this at motel 6? Holiday Inn? My plan is to give her what she'd make in the club that shift ([pretty reasonable) in exchange for her being free to do the OTC thing. Also, does anyone find that doing this is pressure because it leads to what I call 'competitive sex', that is, making sure she enjoys it as well vs. lay back and make ME feel good. I must be crazy but hey ....

4 comments

• MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    You can do it at any hotel...just look for a cheap one that you can stand. There are different ways to OTC. Some strippers don't mind simply whoring themselves out for a an hour or more, while others like to do the whole GFE thing and get their fun too. Only you (and her) can answer which is best for you guys.
  • DougS
    16 years ago
    Rootman: First, you can meet anywhere. A lot depends on familiarity of the area. I've found that the first meeting is easier if you meet at a landmark near the club. For instance a gas station nearby, making sure that you both are certain of the location. Then, she can follow you to where ever - you wouldn't want to leave one of the vehicles at the gas station). Of course, if there's a nearby restaurant, that works well, too. I've used the same hotel (Courtyard Marriott) 90%+, which is plenty nice and clean. After a few times, my OTC partners know where it is, and will just meet me there, calling ahead to find out which side of the hotel to park. I HAVE done the Motel6 thing - ONCE, and never again. Smelly, not real clean... I would never again, take a girl to anything like that. Fortunately, I get a gov discount on the room at Marriott, so one night, with taxes included, is about $111.. not too shabby. I also have Marriott Rewards, and earn points. I currently have enough points built up for FIVE free nights. Of COURSE you can check in with cash, and I doubt that any eyebrows will be raised. If eyebrows are raised, who cares? There's a clerk at my usual "love shack", that is VERY cute. I visit often enough that she recognizes me, and having seen me with several different, young girls, I'm sure she knows what is going on. She's actually become flirtatious.. I think she wants some, too! (hmmm...) My suggestion, though, is to get a "secret" (alibi = business card) charge card. I use a Marriott Visa, which earns me Rewards points every time I use it (triple for Marriott expenses). As for the amount... yep, unless you have worked something out with her, I think if you gave her about what you think she'd make if she were at the club for that amount of time, it would be VERY reasonable. That's a delicate topic, though... it's not like you can ask her, "is $X enough?" That might offend her, getting a reply like "is that what you think I'm worth?!" After several OTCs, most have told me that I don't need to give them "that much". In fact, my C-Fav (current favorite, but NOT Miss ATF), has told me that she didn't want anything. Pressure... you are thinking too much. It's supposed to be fun and enjoyable... don't put pressure on yourself. I DO want to make sure that SHE has a good time, too. MisterGuy: My preference is a total GFE, and typically, we spend the whole day (or night) together; usually 7-9 hrs, though there have been several encounters that have been uhh... completed, much quicker than that (a few, just in a car).
  • rootman
    16 years ago
    Ok then, hopefully off to a new adventure soon. I asked about the hotel checkin thing because I've always used a card and larger places require it. I thought I read somewhere that id was needed at most now. I used to take a fling to one that specialized in by the hour and no questions asked but it wasn't great. I've graduated from that. It's a lot tougher when married, can't go to many restaurants too.
  • crizgolfer
    16 years ago
    In most nicer places you can pay cash for a room. Then put the credit card down for "incidentals." If there are no incidentals, then there is no charge to the card.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion