tuscl

How old is too old /

Polarman
Florida
Tuesday, January 29, 2008 7:48 PM
I just wonder what others think is too old to be a stripper. While it is a turn on to se some hot young girl act like she is really interested in you, common sense says it all about the money. I am certainly old enough to be most of these girls father, and that sometimes gives one a creepy feeling when some great looking young girl spends time with you and also dances for you. I guess that is why I like to spend time with dancers thart are 30+. In fact one of my favorites is over 40 and I kind of wonder how long someone should be a stripper. I have talked about this with several over 40 dancers and they all say that they have a plan, but they probably have had that plan for many years. What does the general population think ? When is enough enough.

7 comments

• DougS
    16 years ago
    I prefer the younger dancers. I can get "more mature" - and probably more attractive at home, so why bother going to a club. I'm a mid-forties guy, and I have NEVER felt creepy about spending time with and getting dances from young girls. USUALLY they are young enough to be my daughter. My ATF JUST turned 25, meaning I was "legal" before she was even born. There HAVE been bigger age difference, as well. Nope... not an inkling of "creepy". How old is too old? I'd say she will know, once she no longer is making money. Everyone has different likes and dislikes, and just like there are guys that like a "heavier" girl, there are those that prefer the older woman. (they just better not get pissed off when I turn them down, because there's no way in hell I'm paying for their dances)
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    My favorite strippers are the young wild ones who are just doing it because they want to party and make some fast money - slender, tight, slutty and willing to party. Let's call 19-24 the "sweet spot" for this category. After that, they start actually becoming "strippers" and worse, having kids and being "stripper moms". At this stage they're even more likely to be a whore (I'd say the young MILFs are by far the easiest to arrange OTC with) because they have a kid to support (alone... let's face it, these are baby daddy situations). I'd say desirability caps out at 30, tops. An over-30 stripper is a career stripper who's by then spent years around smoke and booze, and frankly is just used goods... or, worse, they are women driven there by desperation (husband left, lost a job, ete etc). Give me a hot, tight, stupid nineteen year old looking to party and do anything for money, and I'm happy! O.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Had two ATFs recently from the same club, both over 40. First had two children, 21 and 18 and a B.A. and M.S.W. degree. Second, two children 20 and 15, with one grandchild. Both looked late 20s. Second, a C.P.A., was the most stunning and sensual woman I've ever met. (I'm past 60) Both were willing to go to dinner, but nothing else. Both had horrible legal and financial problems and needed help. I think that's the key. Here are two women with advanced degrees who must have chosen to be strippers. Their backgrounds would not suggest it was a last ditch choice. I know that divorce and raising children as a single mom is a struggle, but we are not talking about a 19 year old dummy. I think some older strippers get high on the attention, the ability to tease more money out of men than younger women and the opportunity to keep partying well past college years. I've heard younger ones say that they will quit at 30, because of the competition and older ones say they will keep going as long as things don't sag, because they have student loans, credit card bills, back rent, mortgage foreclosure problems, etc. I think the truth is that older dancers, who started past 30, actually like the life and just hope to find some guy to help with the bills and problems from time to time.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    I know a lady at my favorite club who is 44 (or so I was told by someone else there) and I have to agree with SuperDude. She has her own photography business and I would think that would take up a lot of time. It would seem like she would not have to do any stripping for a living, but she does. She must get a big ego trip out of dancing, and I don't blame her, because she is hot, as opposed to hot for her age, which the other aged lady there is. Furthermore, she likes to do all these long sets which keep her naked on stage longer than anyone else there.
  • DougS
    16 years ago
    Stormi: My suggestion... pack up your things, move to Indiana and marry me!
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    Stormi, I believe the only person from Souther California who is here frequently is Lopaw and she's female, not that it matters. If she doesn't see your post and respond, you might want to send her a private message. I don't especially care how old a dancer is - I've had some fun times with girls of all different ages - but I tend to gravitate to the very young ones, they seem to appeal to me the most. I think for me it's often more a case of attitude then age, but the young ones more often seem to have the I-don't-give-a-shit attitude that I prefer. Much like Ozyman described.
  • mr.munchie
    16 years ago
    I don't care about her age, just her attitude and a good body. I think Ozyman's attitude is really poor, calling the women 'whores'.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion