tuscl

Holy Shit

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Sunday, January 15, 2023 3:40 AM
A fellow-TUSCLer PMed me this - LOL "Tampa Bay Lightning Fans Cheer On Couple Having Window Sex" [view link]

16 comments

• LVclubber
    a year ago
    Good on them!
  • whodey
    a year ago
    That's way better than watching hockey.
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    Not sure when we started celebrating peeping Toms.
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    Its not a peeping-Tom situation IMO when they're in view of people in public even if it was unbeknownst to them. In this day-and-age of cameras everywhere things like this can and will likely happen more often.
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    Looks a lot like peeping-Tom to me. They are obviously off at a pretty far distance, so I'm guessing they weren't expecting anyone to be spying through the window. Just sayin.
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    That's why people have curtains at home and draw them - one would assume they thought they were ok that far up but perhaps there can be some nearby highrises etc - likely it slipped their mind(?) but if the people in thae stands could see them then they likely could see the people in the stands and could've/should've put 2-and-2 together. I would consider it a peeping-Tom if someone purposely put/hid themselves in a position to watch them.
  • blahblahblah23
    a year ago
    Hahahaha. I really can't tell if they are both like fucked up drunk/high and not thinking about it or did it intentionally
  • ATACdawg
    a year ago
    He shoots! He scoooorrrrreees!🥅🏒
  • Warrior15
    a year ago
    Oh my. I need to make sure I turn the lights off the next time I'm in a hotel room near the arena. Sorry guys.
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    No need to apologize warrior. Apparently most of people enjoyed the show.
  • TFP
    a year ago
    The link is broken now.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Rick being a peeping Tom beats coercing desperate girls into p4p and cheating on your wife
  • rowdy1
    a year ago
    Technically we are all peeping toms since we live vicariously through Rick.
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    ^ that would be a Peeping Rick.
  • LecherousMonk
    a year ago
    The Rogers Centre in Toronto, home of the Blue Jays, has sort of like suites with large floor-to-ceiling windows in them on the side of the stands behind home plate, and apparently there was a couple spotted doing it during a game, at the game.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    I've had public sex with an audience before. I like the thrill and attention
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion