Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Holy Shit

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

A fellow-TUSCLer PMed me this - LOL

"Tampa Bay Lightning Fans Cheer On Couple Having Window Sex"

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for LVclubber
LVclubber
•

Good on them!

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

That's way better than watching hockey.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Not sure when we started celebrating peeping Toms.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Its not a peeping-Tom situation IMO when they're in view of people in public even if it was unbeknownst to them. In this day-and-age of cameras everywhere things like this can and will likely happen more often.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Looks a lot like peeping-Tom to me. They are obviously off at a pretty far distance, so I'm guessing they weren't expecting anyone to be spying through the window. Just sayin.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

That's why people have curtains at home and draw them - one would assume they thought they were ok that far up but perhaps there can be some nearby highrises etc - likely it slipped their mind(?) but if the people in thae stands could see them then they likely could see the people in the stands and could've/should've put 2-and-2 together. I would consider it a peeping-Tom if someone purposely put/hid themselves in a position to watch them.

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Hahahaha. I really can't tell if they are both like fucked up drunk/high and not thinking about it or did it intentionally

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

He shoots! He scoooorrrrreees!🥅🏒

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Oh my. I need to make sure I turn the lights off the next time I'm in a hotel room near the arena. Sorry guys.

Profile picture for Specialj
Specialj
•

No need to apologize warrior. Apparently most of people enjoyed the show.

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

The link is broken now.

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

Rick being a peeping Tom beats coercing desperate girls into p4p and cheating on your wife

Profile picture for rowdy1
rowdy1
•

Technically we are all peeping toms since we live vicariously through Rick.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^ that would be a Peeping Rick.

Profile picture for LecherousMonk
LecherousMonk
•

The Rogers Centre in Toronto, home of the Blue Jays, has sort of like suites with large floor-to-ceiling windows in them on the side of the stands behind home plate, and apparently there was a couple spotted doing it during a game, at the game.

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

I've had public sex with an audience before. I like the thrill and attention

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement