tuscl

How old is too old /

Polarman
Florida
Tuesday, January 29, 2008 7:48 PM
I just wonder what others think is too old to be a stripper. While it is a turn on to se some hot young girl act like she is really interested in you, common sense says it all about the money. I am certainly old enough to be most of these girls father, and that sometimes gives one a creepy feeling when some great looking young girl spends time with you and also dances for you. I guess that is why I like to spend time with dancers thart are 30+. In fact one of my favorites is over 40 and I kind of wonder how long someone should be a stripper. I have talked about this with several over 40 dancers and they all say that they have a plan, but they probably have had that plan for many years. What does the general population think ? When is enough enough.

13 comments

• jester214
    16 years ago
    As long as their still looking good, I don't think it matters... Although I would probably draw the line somewhere in mid to late 40's. Honestly though, If I knew a dancere was older than 50, I would not get a dance from her, no matter what.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    This question is irrelevant as it is something each individual has to decide for themselves. What one may find acceptable or even attractive may be well past prime for another.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    It depends on what you are after. If you want FS, I don't know if too old is possible. The oldest dancer I ever met fit that bill to a T. I don't know if she was much to look at, but she was fun.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    Polarman, I prefer the really young ones. And I've found that some of the really young ones have no problem hanging out with an old geezer. Obviuosly many and perhaps most are a little turned off by us, but not all of them are. The trick is to find one of those who not only don't care, they're a little intrigued by older guys. It also helps to be young at heart because once they get to know you they're much more likely to judge you by how you act than by what you look like. But to answer your question, i don't think there is an upper limit. But here are two consequences to aging for a stripper: (1) she has to work a lot harder to stay in shape, and (2) she's probably going to work at a downscale club, upscale places won't usually hire older dancers.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    FONDL, The old "Father figure" thing. I like it and use it, at times, to my advantage.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I recently met a dancer new to me at my favorite club. Over two days we did several lap dances and did a lot of talking. I would rate her a 9 on looks, 10 on conversational skills and a 7 on the couch. She is married and is 22 yo. I commented that she was my second youngest favorite. The other being 21. She informed me that the youngest girl working at the club was only 19 and gave me her name. I recognized the name. Had seen her many times but she did nothing for me in the looks department. From Shekitout's reports the oldest is 48. I have not run across this one yet. My list of favorite dancers includes dancers from 21 to 31. I have had dances from dancers older than that. Into their early 40's. Usually the older dancer work harder to please you because they are in competition with the young, more beautiful ones. I will give them a shot. Up to a point. They have to have a face and body that is still attractive, They have to be good conversationalists and they have to be able to get my dick hard on the couch. Emphasis on getting my dick hard and then making it soft again.
  • harrydave
    16 years ago
    I have not seen an absolute upper limit. Have certainly had great times with 40-something "girls". Conversely, I tend to be disappointed by the younger girls. Lately, I've experienced a bunch of them that are not experienced in clubs, and don't have clue about what makes a guy aroused and keeps him that way. I have to resist the impulse to offer advice, although I did just that with a sweet but inept girl this week, and she seemed to appreciate it. Now, if I had to pick just based on looks and age, I would go with the best looking girl over the age of 28.
  • chandler
    16 years ago
    Most strippers I see shouldn't be working at any age. That is to say, the problem isn't too many strippers who are too old for it, it's too many who aren't attractive enough. However, if all the strippers over age 30 moved on to some other line of work, I'd probably find the end result to be an improvement.
  • rootman
    16 years ago
    In general, I agree that young twenty somethings sure are attractive compared to 30+. But, there are always exceptions and I've had a few this year. I wouldn't have expected it but found some 30's to be very attractive and they are much better at turning you on (and mileage). I noticed others posted that there a lot of young slutty ones out there but my experience with them is that they're not very sensual acting and have tighter limits. Oh, tighter you know what too of course.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Depends on how hot she is. A woman who is unattractive because of her age at 30 is too old. A woman who is still attractive despite her age at 50 is not too old.
  • 8mileman
    16 years ago
    go to players lounge in detroit mich on 8 mile rd the day shift is loaded with hot older women. if you can get them away from there regulars, they have a private vip room that is worth the drive. e-mail me for some of the dirty ones.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    It's worth the drive ... from ... NEW ORLEANS? Hmm. That's a heckuva recommendation!
  • 8mileman
    16 years ago
    trust me you have a private roon there for 20 yes 20 dollars that has a door and the bouncer will not open it, after you pay. have fucked several dancers in there. oh yea thats why they call me 8 mileman.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion