tuscl

Question, would you be more likely to get a dance if it was less expensive?

Just wondering, I didn't want to hijack another thread so I started this one.
Instead of talking to a customer for 10 or 15 minutes trying to get a dance, if a dancer offered to do lap dances cheaper than normal, say for instance the normal price was 2 for 30 but now she offers to do 3 for $30, would you be more willing to take her up on the offer? How about if the normal dance price was $20 but she offered to do 2 for 20? How about if she does 3 dances for $20 if you liked the first two? This would just involve more action and less talk on behalf of the dancers if dance prices aren't fixed. Would you go for it?

I know of a dancer that reduced the prices she charges me but I seem to be spending more money on her now. Less talk, more action.

16 comments

• Jpac73
    17 years ago
    I don't know about doing the 3 for 30 but I would do the 2 for 20 even if she isn't that sexy(around a 5 or 6). The Majority of the sexy girls 8's 9's & 10's are not going to give discounts.
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    Is she pretty in these scenerios? I've had dancers offer me "deals" before, but if she isn't attractive or I've already had a dance with her & it sucked...then forget. Some girls that you see at a club I wouldn't get a dance with if they were free, which is kind of mean to say but true none-the-less.

One of my former ATFs would give me free dances at the end of the night (after she stopped having to pay into the club) & she never expected me to tip...she would actually yell at me if I tried to...lol...
  • Yeah, and it would be for everybody, even if she were a 1. Shameful, maybe, but I can't pass up a deal in a stripclub.
  • Ironcat
    17 years ago
    I have always found that if you have the right approach, you can get even a relatively hot looking dancer to give you a deal. I always start with a complement to the effect that she is so beautiful that more than one dance is in order and then ask if she gives a "volume discount". The way I see it a 3 for 30 would be fine even if it was mostly air, if the dancer is hot enough. Otherwise, a high mileage dance would be a bonus.
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    One thing about my ATF when she worked at my favorite club (its not the club I associate with her, but she has worked there), she'd always let me pay $20 instead of $25 per dance, to match what her normal club would do and I would always do more than I would with other girls. Other favorites have given me deals like that, but it don't happen often. On the other hand, I think you still have to like the girl and if I don't like a girl, no amount of deal making will make me want a dance with her.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    I am very picky with the dancers I choose to get dances from. I HAVE to be into her, or I am not going to plunk down green for her, not matter what deal she may be offering.

There was only one dancer I made an exception with, and to this day she is probably the least appealing dancer I've ever gotten a dance from. She was probably a 6 in my book, but I'd been sitting in the club, getting more and more worked up while waiting for one particular dancer, who was giving mega mileage in the corner - I couldn't wait for some of THAT!

Then this dancer comes up from behind me, out of visual range (no idea what she looked like). She hit alll the right buttons, starting with a nibble, then lick of my ear (that always gets me going). Leaning further over me, she reached down and gave The Associate a few stokes through the pants... then she moans into my ear, "mmmmm... baby, I think we need to go to the wall (the private area) and play with THIS (she emphasized what THIS was by giving it a nice squeeze), until you scream...." I was sold, even before I saw her - and it was a good thing, otherwise, I'd have turned her down in a heartbeat.

We got to the wall, and she immediately got on her knees and alternated nibbling through my pants, rubbing my crotch with her hand, and stroking up and down with her breasts... Perfect "dance moves" for the mood I was in. It took five songs (a prettier dancer would've finished me sooner than that, with HER techniques!). She asked for $30 (normally it's $10/dance, plus tip). I rewarded her with $60, which in light of how much she made me enjoy the dances, I thought it was a bargain.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Yes yes yes. I remember the glory days of House of Lancaster II on Bloor Street in Toronto, early 1990s. At $10 for a (non-cut) song, regular 2-for-1s, and the US$:Cd$ exchange at roughly 1.4:1, you were spending basically a penny a second. I'd just pony up and get a girl in my lap, enjoy six or eight songs, and THEN things felt like a normal dance. At current rates, a lapper is this "restrictive" experience kind of like eating one chocolate truffle. If you get an excellent one, it's something to remember and write home about but it doesn't leave you satisfied and fulfilled. You want more but, you really SHOULDN'T, because more is over-indulgent even if you can afford it. There's this "it's a special thing" experience that I don't want. I want "it's a normal experience."
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    This is off-topic, but are posters changing some of their screen names here or am I imagining things?
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Yes. When I go clubbing I have a fixed amouny of money that I'm willing to spend. So if dances are cheaper I'll get more of them. Assuming of course that there's a girl there who insterests me, otherwise I won't buy any no matter how cheap they are.
  • rootman
    17 years ago
    Club rules must be different where you guys go. At my club, management sets the price, keeps about half. So if you negotiate a 2fer, the girl still has to pay the house and makes nothing at all. Anyone else run into this?
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I was in the Memphis Platinum Plus about 7 years ago. There was a dancer walking around in tears and offering dances at less than half the going rate. She was pretty but had no tits. If I hadn't of had a girl sitting in my lap, I probably would have taken her up on her offer. I generally do not do mercy dances.
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    Some clubs make part of their money from LDs...others don't rootman.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I'm only talking about good looking dancers or dancers that appeal to you such as nice body even though the face may not be so hot. My favorite dancers seem to keep figuring out they can get more money from me by offering to do more dances for less money per dance. I visit some clubs where dancers can set their own prices even though the management probably encourages the dancers to ask a given price. If the management was strict, I'd probably stop spending most of the money I spend in strip clubs and might stop visiting altogether.

I have noticed when dancers can set their own prices, the prettier girls usually ask for higher prices. I remember for a while a hot 10 was working in the local club. She asked me for a dance once and I turned her down. She wanted at least $50 for 2 dances. I don't recall ever spending that much for 2 dances. Then one more time after about a month, she and her friend (both hot 10's) asked me why I wouldn't get dances from them. Didn't think it was worth it with their high prices. Besides, if a dancer's asks a price above what I'm willing to pay, I'm not paying it unless she has magical charming powers as well as good looks. I did see the hot 10 do lap dances on a few occasions though because she sat close to where my favorite often did lap dances. I got a laugh at her telling one guy, "ok, scoot back, keep still and you won't get hurt!" Then she does a somersault upside down and her head ends up on the sofa right in front of his crotch. That was part of her lapdance.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    No. If I'm not interested in a dance from a girl, lowering her price doesn't make me interested. And if I'm not willing to get dances at the club's normal price, I'm not in the club.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Chandler has a point. In light of his new evidence, I hereby qualify my previous "Yes yes yes" to "Yes yes yes but only if I already want a dance from her."
  • crizgolfer
    17 years ago
    If a dancer does not appeal to me then I will not buy dances from her, regardless of price. If she appeals to me I will buy dances regardless of her offering me a deal, or not. If I am interested in her and she offers a deal, then I will just buy more dances.

I usually go into the club intending to spend all the money in my pocket (no in-club ATM trips here). Cheaper dances doesn't mean less spent (in my case) just more dances. Of course, I would never confess this information to any dancer (at least no while in the club).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion