tuscl

9 Ways Strippers Scam You

noragar
Virginia
Thursday, December 22, 2022 8:27 PM
No earth-shattering revelations that most people here don't already know, but still an interesting 10-minute watch and is equally applicable to strip clubs outside of Las Vegas. [view link]

7 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Perhaps I'm just lucky, but none of these things have ever happened to me. Several of those are scams that I'd expect to work on tourists and strip club newbs who make up a big chunk of Vegas club patrons.
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    too elementary. lots of them does not make sense unless you are clueless in a strip club.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    That video was only 9 minutes? By the time I started clubbing in Vegas I was out of the noob phase, so those scams weren't really something I've seen other than the VIP over promise.
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    It is impossible to scam someone who is not greedy. These old dudes like skinum are always greedy and an easy mark for strippers
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    This is why Indian scammers rarely call younger smarter people
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    My list would be completely different. Some stuff is location specific but a lot of the shit he said is just dumb. And he didn't cover what I'd consider the most basic and common thing, which would be over counting.
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    ^ yes. Over counting. OP’s 9 mins video is a BS.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion