tuscl

Looking to try new places

Sunday, December 18, 2022 9:55 AM
Hey y'all, I've been to TJ before (I'm the guy that wrote the excessively long-ass beginner's guide thing), and I've been once since with a buddy. Both times I spent most of my time at HK, Adelitas, and Chicago Club, both during the day and night. I am planning on going again on the Monday or Tuesday after Christmas. I was wondering if there were any specific places nearby HK that I should check out, both as a tourist and as a monger. I don't want to go anywhere that would require calling a cab/uber - in other words, walking distance from HK. I speak enough Spanish to get by, but not enough to hold a conversation. As a tourist, I know that there's a tourist area down the street and that there is a restaurant called "Ceaser's" that is good. Other than that, I don't know shit. Does anybody have specific recommendations of specific shops or restaurants to visit near that area, or should I just fuck around and find out (staying safe, of course)? As a monger, I've been perusing TUSCL and found some other smaller clubs that I plan on exploring (so far La Carreta, La Gloria, and Gold Palace). I'm not bored of HK, and I don't really plan on getting arribas outside of HK unless they are cheap. Rather, I'm curious about what is around and I like to explore. However, TJ isn't the safest place to explore, so I'm asking y'all for specific destinations so I don't get in more trouble than I bargained for. I am going a few days after Christmas, so this whole "explore other clubs" thing might be dead on arrival, but I figured I'd give it a shot anyways. A lot of the reviews for the smaller clubs are either short/low on details, or over 2 years old. I was hoping to make some more in-depth reviews of the smaller clubs I visited to help anyone else interested in the smaller places. If you want your favorite place to get a new review or you just want to help a newbie(ish) monger out, let me know in the replies. Also if anyone trying to meet up or something, DM me. I'm still not sure what day I'm going yet, but probably Monday (the 26th). Thank you for your time and attention, and happy holidays.

23 comments

• OPIllini96
    2 years ago
    Odisea2001 Showgirls (formerly Playboy Club) on Constitucion - a few doors down from La Gloria - is another solid small club you can check out. I've been to La Caretta, La Gloria, and Gold Palace as well, and had a nice time in all of them.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    My experiences just the neighborhood of zona Norte where Hong Kong is. just stick to the clubs, bars, cantinas. Caesars is a hotel and restaurant on revolucion Street. there are many places to check out up and down that street. basically south of the arch for many blocks. it's basically a tourist friendly area.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    and also my experiences is that Christmas and New Year's holidays is the worst time with the least selection of available females. in Mexico, many of the ladies are visiting their families back home.
  • PutaTester
    2 years ago
    You can try Hawaii Club for something completely different. It is a gay/transvestite club. An ATF and I were out to dinner, walking by, and she said she wanted to go in. She thought that she would in bare ass me since I am 100 percent heterosexual. She was disappointed that I didn't react the way she expected lol. A lot of the putas hang out there afterhours. The "entertainment" is primarily BAD celebrity impersonations by transvestites. And what is wrong with taking a cab somewhere? As long as you negotiate the price of the ride in advance, the cabs are pretty inexpensive. Also Uber works there. The difference with Uber is that you are given a price in advance and you pay the driver in cash for the ride. Indeed, I have taken cabs from HK to Hotel Caesar late at night for safety reasons.
  • TJ Walker
    2 years ago
    Those 10 clubs are all there is, just 5 minutes walk all around and that's the paradise zona. Don't venture further out, this time of the year every Cops needs an xmas present/money.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @SenvinHagnaur I will play along and comment on your discussion. You wrote and I quote: “I'm not bored of HK, and I don't really plan on getting arribas outside of HK unless they are cheap.” You should remember that one of the many highlights of the Happiest Place on Earth is that, for most American tourists, prices are relatively inexpensive by US standards, so don’t be looking for even cheaper options. These are Sino of the other “Bars” you might want to consider: * Tropical Bar, Las Chavelas, Sirenas, Nueva York, in calle Coahuila. * La Valentina, La Carreta, in the alley behind Hong Kong Callejón de Coahuila. * Delicias Bar in Avenida Constitución. * Malquerida in the corner of la Plaza Constitución y Callejón Coahuila. As long as you are not intoxicated, you should be okay. Remember the phrase: ‘curiosity killed the cat’… Mind your business, behave like a gentleman and you will be treated like a gentleman. El restaurant La Justina has good food at leas as good as Caesar’s is on Ave Revolution, to blocks south of Coahuila. You should ask one of the girls that you take arriba, for a recommendation, who knows, she might want you to take her there on a “regular date” Let’s just be careful out there and have common sense.
    2 years ago
    I don’t know which Uber putatestor rides in but all my Uber rides in TJ work exactly like the USA Ubers. Call, ride, get out, payment processed to your card on file with Uber. I usually tip a couple bucks in cash cause the rides are so cheap, like under $5.
    2 years ago
    Btw there are a dozen really good restaurants a short Uber ride away. In the daytime and early evening I wouldn’t be the least bit worried about riding Uber. I do usually walk 2 blocks to revolution and pick up the Uber there. I have also had the Chicago club driver offer to drop me at a restaurant for a tip and then I Uber back.
  • Powerman02
    2 years ago
    I’ve ridden both Uber and DiDi at all hours and would consider them safer than cabs. The fact that you can report a driver to Uber helps regulate vs the randomness of cabs. I have a credit card set up and it works same as stateside. There are several good places in Zona Rio that I’d consider safe and worthwhile.
  • TJ Walker
    2 years ago
    For those that trust uber, be warned, if you got a set up for Cops pull over & search, and if you report this to uber, you'll simply get banned the next day, your phone number will be banned. They will not help you.
  • PutaTester
    2 years ago
    Interesting Walker. Is this a result of a personal experience?
  • londonguy
    2 years ago
    CJ, out of curiosity why do you often say “I will play along and comment on your discussion “?
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Because he's a condescending kunt
  • TJ Walker
    2 years ago
    Interesting Tester. I've been going almost everyday for many years so I've seen it all almost. I should mention, when you report with uber from the app, you'll get a call from uber of Mexico, the agent will speak Spanish. You'll also get email corresponding with uber of Mexico. Basically when they determine that you're back at home safely, then it's case closed, they won't investigate the driver, and they'll ban your account phone number, basically, you're not welcome to use their service anymore. I'm sure Didi would be the same. Remember you're in a third world, not the USA.
  • PutaTester
    2 years ago
    Walker thanks for the details. IIs this knowledge the result of an incident that you experienced. Power I don’t have my Uber linked to a CC. Maybe that is the difference. Also, when I am riding Uber with a local, the driver is paid cash. 25 that is his tag line. CJ writes well and is informative. What did your comment contribute to the topic?
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ His tag line is is condescending and puerile, and rather offensive.
  • SenvinHagnaur
    2 years ago
    I'm always surprised by how much traction there is in this discussion board. At this point, I guess I'm underestimating y'all. Thank you all for the recomendations, I'll see how many other clubs/bars I can see before it gets too dark for me to feel comfortable. As for some of the questions: I don't want to ride a cab/uber because I want to explore the area around revolucion first. There's a lot to see, and I wanted to confine my search. If I feel satisfied, I might consider ubering out next time. I know it's cheap in TJ, and I appreciate that. However, I only have so much money to spend and I want to make sure I get as much as I can out of it. Ergo, I'm not looking to arriba outside of HK, but I could be convinced when I get there. I'll be sure to ask some of the girls there for some recommendations. I doubt my Spanish is good enough to spend a meal with a girl, but it's fun to think about. Again, thank you all for the replies. Happy holidays, and I look forward to reporting back.
  • PutaTester
    2 years ago
    'll be sure to ask some of the girls there for some recommendations. I doubt my Spanish is good enough to spend a meal with a girl, but it's fun to think about. My Spanish has finally reached a point where I can order a meal. That said, I have taken a number of putas to breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Many have very interesting stories. One was in TJ for the first time and it was her second day. She was there because her mother passed away, and she was supporting her five year old brother. Her first time in any club, but she acted like she had been at it for a few years. She refused to give their father any money, because he has a drug problem. Could have been BS, but she had lots of photos and other items that supported her story. She worked in HK for a few weeks before Xmas. Got her contact information and she invited me to visit her at her home. Doubt she would BS and then offer the visit. A fellow monger said he wants to go with me. I told her that I would visit in May, and she said she is very excited to see me. She is a 9 in and out of la cama. Wicked smart and great fun to hang with, despite the language barrier. Took her for two sessions over two days and got her to squirt both times. Google Translate is your friend. And taking a girl out of the club is a great way to learn some Spanish, learn about the culture, and get her comfortable with you such that she delivers in the room big time.
  • azfriole
    2 years ago
    Puta, is that the cute little thing you had at the table both nights a few weeks back?
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @SenvinHagnaur You wrote and I quote: “I doubt my Spanish is good enough to spend a meal with a girl, but it's fun to think about.” That is why you should do it; what better way to learn and practice Spanish with a girl that won’t be playing “dating” games and would be more open to talk about anything. You should watch Mexican movies with themes related to the hobby so you can have a good understanding about the hobby culture in Mexico, and learn Spanish.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @PutaTester You wrote and I quote; “I told her that I would visit in May, and she said she is very excited to see me. She is a 9 in and out of la cama. Wicked smart and great fun to hang with, despite the language barrier. Took her for two sessions over two days and got her to squirt both times” Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen, Good Times, Good Times. :D
  • PutaTester
    2 years ago
    She is very camera shy. And I must respect that her friends and family do not know of her TJ activities.
  • Metalmx
    2 years ago
    why do you not want to go anywhere that requires a cab or an uber? there's cool stuff out there in the world.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion