tuscl

New Year’s Eve at a club

Saturday, December 17, 2022 3:30 AM
Have to work in south Florida on New Year’s Day and was just curious if New Year’s Eve is a good club night or not. Figured maybe the gals would have better things to do or maybe not. Going to be alone so don’t want to look like the PTL that I am. Just thought I’d hear some thoughts from the distinguished group. Thanks

5 comments

• shailynn
    2 years ago
    I’ve done this twice in my married lifetime (both times I was in a larger metro area) - and both times were miserable experiences. Dancers were either mad they had to be working or just wanted to party and get drunk completely ignoring customers. Maybe Florida would be a different story. Since NYE is on a Saturday what about going out on that Friday night, could be a potential good club night then just go to a regular bar on NYE.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    I do know that my favorite club... Hong Kong... sucks on New Year's.
  • sinclair
    2 years ago
    Who wants to work on New Years Eve? Dancers probably want to be out with their friends and love interests. I went to a strip club once around 22h on a New Years Eve, and it was dead, despite the promises of a free champagne toast at midnight.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You'll have a good time if you're in a party mood
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I hate big crowds. All bars are crowded on NYE. I may go out the night before, then stay in on NYE.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion