tuscl

St Louis: Customer shoots KFC employee over running out of corn

https://www.kmov.com/2022/12/13/customer…

This is stuff is becoming more common remember the one a few months back in Brooklyn with the cold fries shooting? https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/new…

What happened to the good old days when people would call 911 over a wrong Mcrib order?

9 comments

• Muddy
    2 years ago
    BTW you could not pay me enough to work at one of these ghetto ass fast food joints.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Make you think twice about sleeping in the back of your Camry next time you’re rolling through St Louis eh? Quit being a cheap bastard and spend the $39 on the Red Roof Inn.

We need your commentary around here, don’t need you getting wacked by a tweaker at 3AM in the Walmart parking lot.
  • Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    My first "real" job was at KFC when I was 17. I was a militant vegetarian that year but wanted money and job experience so managed to compartmentalize. Those 5 months convinced me to "stay in school" and find any other career path than food service. The smell of lard in the morning still lingers in my nightmares. I know someone has to do it but it wasn't for me. Respect for those who do.
  • Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    Other negatives of working at KFC: the stench of the cole saw mix that you couldn't get off your hands even after several days off, getting burned taking food out of the ovens in a hurry, or having to stop what you were doing to make a special mashed potato order because someone wanted "heavy gravy, light potatoes" or "light gravy, heavy potatoes."

The positives: getting to work drive through and flirting with hot girls. Flexible hours (sometimes). Making some of my own spending money. Other than that I don't really know. My dog liked it when I'd bring home leftover chicken when I worked closing.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Damn Dave who'd a thunk, you were a "would you like fries with that" kind of guy
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    Nothing to do with the thread, but Alf? Wow.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Ya know. I can maybe see this if they were out of Original White Meat. But out of Corn ??? Pick another side 'bro !
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Society has normalized violence. Police violence and wars impact people. Add to it undiagnosed mental illness. The economy and pandemic....

• TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'The smell of lard in the morning still lingers in my nightmares.'

Loose some weight and take a bath fatso!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion