tuscl

Wash your hands! WTF!

Sunday, December 11, 2022 12:49 PM
I can’t believe I still see guys just zip up and walk out the bathroom in this day and age. I see you because you pass me while I’m washing my hands.

9 comments

• Jascoi
    2 years ago
    uncouth savages! maybe it's because of the bathroom trolls?
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    That’s cause I wash my hands before I touch my dick, is that you C. J. Kunt dick watching in the men’s room?
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    I am cool. I don’t pee on my hands while I’m taking a leak.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Just keep in mind that just about every hand that you have ever shaken has had a dick in it.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    And make sure you don't stand on this guy's lawn, either. If he had complained about this happening at the strip club it might've been on topic.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    And shadowcat that's just gross lol
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Well, to make it a bit more on-topic, this should be happening wherever you go. But, if you're in a strip club and intending to take part in high-mileage or extras anything, then it's literally the least you can do.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    @shadowcat - "Keep in mind that just about every hand that you have ever shaken has had a dick in it." Even worse, just about every mouth you have ever kissed has had a dick in it too.
  • MeNotYou2
    2 years ago
    old joke: An Army sgt and a Marien Sgt are taking a piss in bathroom in a club. The Army sgt finishes first, zips his pants and starts to walk out. The Marien looks at him and says “ in the Marines the teach us to wash our hands after we take a piss”. The Army sgt turns and replies “in the Army they teach us not to puss on our hands”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion