tuscl

Pay more to get more

Friday, December 9, 2022 3:39 PM
If its your first time with a dancer and shes vague but says this line to try to get you to buy VIP, do you consider that a ROB? What if youve gotten a few dances with her, know what the baseline is and then she says this pay more to get more line while still being vague? But then you pay more and its the exact same dance as the cheaper one? What if the club advertises lapdances or full contact lapdances and you get a dancer who just grinds your thighs for the entire dance time but lets you grope her tits and ass? Or worse what if the club advertises full contact lapdances but the dancer does an airdance where she just stands during the dance time but lets you grope her tits and ass? Should customers ask for specific details for what will be done in a lapdance even if they’re not looking for extras just a basic lapdance?

12 comments

• Rod8432
    2 years ago
    My 2cents... I've found that dancers who deliver in the VIP make it well known what they'll do beforehand. Either being verbally direct, or pantomiming - as in mimicking a BJ with the ol' tongue-in-the-cheek trick. Vague chicks almost never deliver. Phrases like, "You'll have a great time," or "It's much better in the VIP," or "We can have more fun," mean nothing.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    If you weren’t a troll I’d offer appropriate insight. Sadly, the evidence points to you either being a useless troll - or an entitled little baby who is scared of talking to women and who threatens strip clubs with lawsuits!
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Well Cashie, you liked the post above yours so ill take that as your insight!
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Go away troll.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Public Service Announcement (PSA) BigThirdEye is just cacaplop trying to swamp these forums with repetitive, stupid questions, either via his own threads or crashing other threads. But, as always, take a look at his posting history and judge for yourself. If engaging with his inane posts is fun for you, then go for it. Otherwise, don't think you're answering sincere questions. ~ [view link].Ishmael ~ April 29, 2022 “In this world, shipmates, sin that pays its way can travel freely, and without a passport; whereas Virtue, if a pauper, is stopped at all frontiers." ~Father Mapple via Herman Melville's "Moby Dick".
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    BTE wrote “ What if the club advertises lapdances or full contact lapdances and you get a dancer who just grinds your thighs “ Can you please tell which club advertised as FULL Contact lap dances? Please share the link. I never have seen any club advertising as Full Contact lap dances. Please don’t write anything. Thanks
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "Vague chicks almost never deliver." I haven't found this to be the case now that I'm more experienced, but did have problems with this when I was younger. Most of the time there are other ways to tell how much fun a dancer will be, and I'm not as thirsty now as a customer. Knowing when to walk away helps. That said, I will occasionally throw money away because I just want to see or want to be nice. But those cases are rare and rarer.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Champ that’s nitpicky, I don’t remember which club said full contact instead of lapdances
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    BTE, you are accusing a club that advertised as Full Contact lap dance and the dance did a airy or a thigh dance. Wher is the advertisement? Don’t give answers like nitpicky because you never have seen a club advertisement for full contact lapdance. There is no shame in accepting that you lied about it and move on. Otherwise give link.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    No i have seen the term full contact lapdance used before i just dont remember which club, even if i do remember which club im not going to post it here. Its not relevant which club it is. Additionally if i did post the name of the club, you would then shift your narrative and say im lying about the club or lying about the dancer to get them in trouble. So its a lose lose situation whether i name the club/dancer or dont name them, id rather not name them. I havent lied about anything but you would rind new excuses to nitpick even if i named the club.
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Liar. Period. Added to ignore list.
  • bang69
    2 years ago
    VIP is always a hit or miss.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion